Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

F/S 02-05 (New EF) Sonata Grill (Front Upper/ Main)

MXlonerider
01-04-2006, 06:11 PM
I recently acquired a grill off of a 2005 Hyundai Sonata V6. It was removed after less than a month after the car was bought and replaced with one of the aftermarket three-bar grilles from Korea. It shows no wear other than extremely light scratches from bugs and such that can easily be buffed out, still shines like you wouldn't believe and all of the stickers on the back from the factory are still there. No posts are broken or missing, this thing is nearly mint. I'd like to get $90.00US with the buyer being responsible for exact shipping costs as these grilles go for $135 or $140US+ at the dealer, but I am most definitely willing to negotiate. I originally bought this grill with thoughts of modifying it myself.. but have since decided against that route due to the cost-effectiveness and lack of trust in myself with a saw on a grill, lol. Pictures are available upon request, simply pm me with your email. Thanks for looking! Note: I may list this item in an online auction soon, but am listing it privately here and in the local Buy/Sell/Trade paper first.

Edit: I was apparently giving the dealer price more credit than I should have. The lowest price for a new grill (Part # is 86350-3D010) at a dealer I have found anywhere is $150US, and this item is listed at many places at over$185US.

MXlonerider
02-23-2006, 08:30 AM
This item is currently being sold on eBay. I relisted today, has 7 days to go. The reserve is $65.00, anybody interested, bid it that high and you'll get it. Link to eBay auction of Hyundai Grille (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8041797206&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT)

Add your comment to this topic!