Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

Camaro Forum temp Classified thread.

Pages : [1] 2

FormulaLT1
01-04-2006, 01:40 PM
OK guys, list your spare parts bag of goodies here but do not :shakehead take advantage of this with 10 posts of your for sale items (only use one post to list all your items and if you at a later date get more stuff that you would like to sell, then you may make a new post) or let this thread branch out to other threads. Such as a member saying he thinks there is something wrong with his TPS sensor and you forcing one down there throat rather than telling them to test/scan first.

MOST IMPORTANTLY AUTOMOTIVE FORUMS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU GETTING RIPPED OFF.

If a member does not deliver goods in the condition they promised or in a time frame they promised or get them to you at all. This is your responsibilty to deal with and AF will take no part in making this person do right by you or tolerate you litering the forum with your unhappiness of the transaction. So BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Also only use one post to list the items you may be looking for.

Once the classified subforum is up and running I will move this thread to that area and unstick it. Anyone using anything but this thread for listing classified items. Will be warned for the first thread and banned for the second.

KPot2004
01-04-2006, 03:05 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8027403988&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

shoot me an offer and i can end the aucton early

also have some first gen drums and spindles, from an ss396, god knows why anyone would want front drums on a big block camaro??
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/KPot2004/d5a49721.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/KPot2004/1defc2f4.jpg

also anything off my old engine, and some stuff i have alying aroud
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/KPot2004/b6991fd1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/KPot2004/camaro%20wheels/Picture005.jpg

Rally Sport
01-04-2006, 04:34 PM
How much for that big purse in the last picture?

KIDDING.

Link85x
01-04-2006, 04:51 PM
John, u da man!!! If anyone has some 1.6 rockers laying around, i'll gladly take them off your hands. Something that'll work with the 305, don't really know which ones are needed (someone help me here). Wait, can we use this temp thread to look for items aswell?

FormulaLT1
01-04-2006, 04:54 PM
yes, you can look for items but most of the purchasing should be done threw PM's

KPot2004
01-04-2006, 05:26 PM
cant have the purse, its mine :)

Savage Messiah
01-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Anybody have a 4th gen coolant overflow reservoir/battery tray? Must be complete and in perfect condition (scratches are OK but absolutely NO cracks or anything like that

FormulaLT1
01-05-2006, 05:57 PM
I have everything to a LT1. From oil pan's/blocks/heads down to the IAC (I have every sensor to a LT1). And ofcourse as most of you know. I sell LS1 aluminum driveshafts for 82 -02 Fbody's, they fit both V6's & V8's and I currently have 14 of these that I would like to get rid of (AF members get these 10 bucks cheaper than I sell them for on ebay cause I am looking to get rid of them quick).

Also, I am currently making a 8.5 rear for my Formula and after I have welded on the brackets to install it into my car I will have a complete Disc brake rear (that has been rust proofed, and painted in a glossy black finish. I have pics of the rear if anyone is interested) with a Torsen posi unit that I just installed a few weeks ago.

Dyno247365
01-10-2006, 08:24 PM
If you want to sell me some eibach springs on a third gen, i'm just looking for the rear. I haven't found just 2 springs for sale as of yet and thought I might ask here but i'm short on time so PM me or email as soon as you could.

Looking for 2-Rear Eibach 82-92 Pro Lowering Springs

Link85x
01-11-2006, 09:23 AM
John, how much for your one of your shafts? I kinda f'ed my old one up when i was checking the rear one day. Plus the shits all rusted. I'm getting my tax return soon, (like this week hopefully, but within a two week period) so i really wanna get one of these.

FormulaLT1
01-11-2006, 10:28 AM
135.00 shipped right now cause I have a ton of them.

165.00 shipped if you want one with 2 new heavy duty greasable U-joint's installed prior to shipping.

Link85x
01-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Alright. I'll be sending you a pm in a few days (hopefully later today) when i'll be sending out the money order. I'll take one with HD joints.

FormulaLT1
01-11-2006, 11:13 AM
Great, thanks.

Link85x
01-11-2006, 11:49 AM
No problem.

Jcrane88
01-12-2006, 07:19 PM
parts i have off a 89 firebird 2.8L
oil-pan
water-pump
timing cover
plenum ( upper and lower)
alternator
powersteering pump
---------------------------
and i have a tachometer i was told that it was from a v6 camaro..
yellow line starts at 5500 redline starts at 6000
my 84 redline is different from that..im pretty sure it works

88camaroproject
01-16-2006, 02:01 PM
i have a bunch of ac stuff like ducts vaccume line things and all sorts of stuff that goes behind the dash for ac if anyone needs anything. also i have some gray back seats, if anyone wantssome pics of anything let me know. and while im posting, does anyone have any lowering springs for sale or some black door panels for a 3rd gen or a dash pad? or a non t top headliner.

666_speed
01-17-2006, 09:59 PM
i have a non ttop headliner out of a 98 camaro thats gray $20 plus actual shipping....ummm.....a 305 block...dont remember casting number but i remember its from 80-82 $10 plus actual shipping, includes heads, crank, cam, and intake all used and in shitty condition lol

ROUDA
01-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Im Looking To Buy For A 93-02 T-tops And Parts Needed On T-top Cars

97cavalier
01-18-2006, 06:53 PM
i need some cylender heads that will fit on a 92 305 tbi, i was looking for some like 305 tpi heads, i perfer ones that need rebuilt because i am coustome doing them, if any one has any that fit let me know.

Vlodomyr
01-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Anyone got a 3rd gen speedometer? preferably with a working odo if not its all good

TenshiCamaro
01-21-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi all;

We're trying to get rid of our 2000 Chevy Camaro. We love her to death, but... with a baby on the way, having a Camaro just doesn't cut it any longer - we need a few more doors. Either way, we've listed her on Ebay twice now (this is our second listing) and have had no takers.

Guess it's just not Camaro season yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4606777943

You can find her here.

If someone is willing to make us an offer (buy) between $7,500 and $8,500 - we will, obviously, pull the auction.

Thanks all. Have a great day.

Vlodomyr
01-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Yea you're choosing a poor time to sell a sports car. Since its snowing, and winter, most places have salt on the roads, and not alot of people are gonna buy a car that they can drive in the winter, but more then likely wont

97cavalier
01-21-2006, 10:31 PM
I need a head unit, cd player. If any one has one they want to sell let me know. The factory 92 tape player and paper speakers is not cutting it any more!!!

blindeyed
01-24-2006, 02:18 AM
Also, I am currently making a 8.5 rear for my Formula and after I have welded on the brackets to install it into my car I will have a complete Disc brake rear (that has been rust proofed, and painted in a glossy black finish. I have pics of the rear if anyone is interested) with a Torsen posi unit that I just installed a few weeks ago.

I probably couldn't afford it anyway, but how much are ya askin? I'd kill to have the feeling of both wheels burning out rather than my one. Also, the sight of drums on the rearend just kills the looks of my rims.

FormulaLT1
01-24-2006, 03:07 AM
I will let the rear go for like 325.00 but the only problem is getting it. Freight charges for these are pretty high. So having someone a little closer that I can meet with the unit or better yet can pick it up is the ideal choice here.

blindeyed
01-24-2006, 05:31 AM
I will let the rear go for like 325.00 but the only problem is getting it. Freight charges for these are pretty high. So having someone a little closer that I can meet with the unit or better yet can pick it up is the ideal choice here.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It was a nice thought while it lasted though. What about just the rear disc brakes? Would that be an option? Or would you rather not strip it apart?

FormulaLT1
01-24-2006, 05:51 AM
I would rather someone just taking the whole set up but I may consider that option if I can't find someone close enough to take the whole thing. In parts it actually is probably worth more money to me but then I will probably be stuck with the housing..

92zcamaroperson
01-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Ive got an extra set of thirdgen taillight blackouts for 35 shipped.

A pair of stock fourth gen rectangle tips. looks great on a thirdgen. I was going to put them on my car til i got my magnaflow catback. $35 shipped

DeusEx
01-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Im looking for a radiator support for a 92 rs, undented, unwelded, etc... perfect condition basicly, if you have one please pm me, im starting to get desperate

97cavalier
01-25-2006, 10:40 PM
have you looked on ebay? i think they have tons of them.

Savage Messiah
01-26-2006, 02:12 AM
If anyone wants 4th gen blackouts let me know I have some I may be selling... might also be selling 2 10" alpine subs and a bazooka amp.

cooltc2004
01-26-2006, 09:45 PM
This is what I have for sale. I don't have as much experience with the Camaro parts as I do with the Firebird parts, so I'll tell you what I see, and I'll let the pictures do the talking. Everything for sale is best offer. Don't be afraid to make an offer, worst I can say is "no", but chances are that if the offer is reasonable that I'll take it. Buyer pays actual shipping, and I would like all offers done in PM please. If you want better pictures to make sure you know what your getting, PLEASE let me know, I encourage it!

1992 Camaro Automatic Shifter Knob
-Good condition, can't find anything wrong with it. Its been used, and you can see that if you look close.
http://www.ohnoes-fbody.com/images/tc/Personal010.jpg
(On the button, what looks like crud is actually wear and tear from being used. My camera decided to pick it up and display it like that)

Unknown Year F-Body Rear-View Mirror
-Pulled out of a 1989 Firebird, but I cannot be sure if it came with that Firebird.
-Good condition, glass is clear without fading
http://www.ohnoes-fbody.com/images/tc/Personal009.jpg

1989/1988 Firebird Horn Buttons
-Good shape, with wires, all in tact
http://www.ohnoes-fbody.com/images/tc/Personal012.jpg

1989/1988 Firebird Center Steering Wheel Piece
-Pretty good shape except two what looks to be cig burns
http://www.ohnoes-fbody.com/images/tc/Personal011.jpg

Misc Switches
-I can't say if they work or not, these came with misc parts I needed with my parts, and I hate to throw them away. I dont expect alot of money with these, hell if you buy something else, just say so and Ill throw what you need of these in with the shipment.
http://www.ohnoes-fbody.com/images/tc/Personal017.jpg

1982-1990 (I dont know which one) Headlight Bezel Cover
-Dirty, nothing some TLC cant take care of
-PONTIAC logo is present, and in decent shape. You can tell its been on a car that was used. **REQUEST MORE PICS IF YOU DESIRE SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING**
http://www.ohnoes-fbody.com/images/tc/Personal0019.jpg
http://www.ohnoes-fbody.com/images/tc/Personal020.jpg

1989 Firebird Dash Cover/Trim
-Good condition, switches are present
http://www.ohnoes-fbody.com/images/tc/Personal019.jpg

1992 Firebird Hood
-Base hood, no scoops, no vents
-Has a nic here and there, nothing to horrible
-Took off car because I bought a Formula hood
-Local Pickup only

Nate355RS
01-27-2006, 03:39 PM
If anyone has some nice fourth gen front seats they don't want I'd be glad to take them off your hands as long as they don't have a bunch of wear or any rips. I'll take cloth or leather, and I'm looking for a color that might look good with red interior. Maybe black :confused:

cuda_dude
01-30-2006, 07:25 PM
looking for a GMMG catback.... HIGHLY doubt anyone in here has one though lol

92zcamaroperson
01-30-2006, 08:54 PM
all of us are either poor or too cheap to buy gmmg. lol good luck find it. Its good stuff.

cuda_dude
01-30-2006, 09:14 PM
all of us are either poor or too cheap to buy gmmg. lol good luck find it. Its good stuff.
thats what the "HIGHY DOUBT" part was for lol

666_speed
01-30-2006, 09:47 PM
i know i shouldnt say this lol....but i see them for sale pretty often on ls1tech

cuda_dude
01-30-2006, 09:52 PM
I'm on there every day now.... I actualy had 2 at once... untill some jack ass backed out so I ended up with none.....

666_speed
01-30-2006, 11:32 PM
huh....never paid attention to this....i didnt know your car is a hardtop...i read that there...learn something new every day i guess

Link85x
01-31-2006, 09:22 AM
Cuda, a while ago i found a GMMG catback on ebay for $300. It was used of course but it was definitely legit. If i only had the money back then... Should be posting pics of my 84 Berlinetta soon on here. It a parts car and i'm trying to get rid of it. Someone in the neighborhood is supposed to buying it... but i ain't really counting on it.

cuda_dude
01-31-2006, 12:44 PM
huh....never paid attention to this....i didnt know your car is a hardtop...i read that there...learn something new every day i guess
Yup, somedays I'm glad it is... other days I wish I had t-tops... it does look better without the T's though...

666_speed
01-31-2006, 12:54 PM
as much as i love having ttops i would never recommend doing the conversion to anyone....i miss having a coupe after a year or so

ROUDA
01-31-2006, 06:18 PM
how come you like the coupe better or miss it.

666_speed
02-02-2006, 12:01 PM
how come you like the coupe better or miss it.

i miss having the stability of a coupe....ttops lets more light in and i dont like that, i liked not being able to see lol....iono just a lot of little things

ROUDA
02-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Is your car still stiff. do you have problems with the tops or what. I am also thinking of doing the t-tops conversion just cant deciede I want to make sure there wont be any leaks and my car will be stiff.

666_speed
02-02-2006, 11:38 PM
its stiff still but when you really get on it you can feel it flex a little more than i would like....i'd imagine with a v8 it would be worse than a v6....leaks, well that all depends on how much time you take and how careful you are...being your first time, dont expect it to be perfect because mine arent either and i dont know anyones that turned out perfect the first time...once it's done there is still some fiberglass fabrication that SHOULD be done, which i have not yet tho....it will need painted to match the body cos it will be gray....with it not being exactly perfect there is a little wind noise especially with me around 85+ mph.....i miss having a coupe but its worth it when everyone admires my car after that and the fact that i had the balls to do it........it's up to you, i cant make that decision, i miss having a coupe but i love the ttops when its warm and would have bought a ttop car to begin with if i could have afforded it at the time, but remember dont expect it to be perfect....sorry for the long reply in the wrong thread......haha if anyone wants help come to ky and i'll cut the hell out of your car!

Vlodomyr
02-03-2006, 12:16 AM
If your car is still stiff, and the glass dosen't wiggle around too much when they're in place, then your lack of fiberglass is the problem, or the weather stripping.

Also are your tops tinted?

My maro has tops, and they are tinted, more light but not too much. but the glare at night is kinda freaky, its like the entire top of my car is a rearview mirror, also gives me a bit of virtigo if im at a red light and i look straight up.

666_speed
02-03-2006, 12:36 AM
my ttops are good....its just not as stiff as a factory ttop car or if i had some sfc's...yeah they are tinted too....still lets in more light than a coupe tho....the lack of fiberglass isnt an issue, its not in a place to support the ttops, its just filled in on a stock ttop car to be smooth, when done yourself there is a little dip...go here http://members.fortunecity.com/gripenfelter/conversion.html and look at the....uh.....4th picture up from the bottom, you'll see if you've ever seen a factory ttop car you'll know what you're looking at.

666_speed
02-03-2006, 12:37 AM
the ttops are stiff if thats what you're asking, they dont move at all...just the car itself flexes a little more now than before

ROUDA
02-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Is there anything different on a strock t-top car then a coupe, I thought they were the same no added support, is that right

666_speed
02-03-2006, 09:39 PM
dunno....you're asking the wrong person that

wrightz28
02-09-2006, 01:17 PM
its stiff still but when you really get on it you can feel it flex a little more than i would like....

oh man :spit:

I've gotta sig that...

DVS LT1
02-09-2006, 08:19 PM
If anyone is interested I've got the following used parts all cleaned up and sitting at a local garage... (hey, is there any other place in AF to post classifieds??)

http://www.fastengineparts.com/products_view.php?id=2069&PHPSESSID=3b94c364edc206dbe9701dfd0ba73ab2
Set of 8 over .030 SBC hypereutectic pistons made by Speed Pro (aka Sterling/Federal Mogul). No idea what compression is (the link says Flat-top with 4-valve relief, compression distance 1.550). For use in 1990-1997 small block.

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm
Set of 8 SBC 5.7" powdered metal connecting rods. GM Performance Parts uses these rods in many of their crate engines (they're factory LT1/LT4 rods which replaced the heavier & weaker shit used in older Gen I SBC's). Good to 500 horsepower.

http://www.nopicsyet.randy.com
LT1 cast iron crank. 3.48" stroke, 1 piece rear seal. As far as I know these cranks can only be used in other Gen II V8's (1993-1997).

I'd like to keep these parts as expensive paper weights or eye sores but if I can get a few bucks for them they're yours. PM or email me for more info - randegos@hotmail.com.

BTW in case its not obvious I'm in Toronto a little more than 1 hour north of Niagara Falls. I make regular trips down to St. Catherine's ONTARIO which is 20 minutes from the Queenston/Lewiston bridge, so for NY folk I could meet you at any boarder crossing.

FormulaLT1
02-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Here is the main classified forum for AF http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1269

666_speed
02-09-2006, 11:43 PM
oh man :spit:

I've gotta sig that...

thats great eh?

DVS LT1
02-10-2006, 12:02 PM
I knew there was one somewhere, thanks John.

FormulaLT1
02-10-2006, 02:22 PM
No problem.

FormulaLT1
02-12-2006, 03:45 AM
I have a auburn posi from a 97 Camaro Z28 (has reluctor ring already installed for those of you with ABS brakes or can be removed for those of you without them. I also have 3.42's gears from the same car. I can get pics if anyone is interested.

Savage Messiah
02-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Is there anything different on a strock t-top car then a coupe, I thought they were the same no added support, is that right

Nope, it's the same exept for the tops and headliner... in a coupe if you remove the headliner you can see the lines to cut for t-tops... (this is for 4th gens)

wrightz28
02-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Looking for a distributer (8cyl) HEI integrated coil, stocker, no vacuum advance, anybody got one? Prefereably all internals intact.

Add your comment to this topic!