Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

fender

xlr8er
01-03-2006, 10:10 PM
hi im xlr8er,
im new here and i dont know if im doing anything right soo here i go.i just recently bought a white 1990 honda civic hatchback.i bought it off my friend for 300 bux :grinyes: but it does need some work.i need a front windsheild but i could get that anywhere.what i really need is a right front fender, but im not that good at searching the greatest places.so if anyone knows of a good place ill be glad to listen.thanx.

kicker1_solo
01-04-2006, 12:38 AM
First, welcome to AF!

Second, are you wanting to find one online or local to you? If local, where are you from?

xlr8er
01-04-2006, 01:29 PM
First, welcome to AF!

Second, are you wanting to find one online or local to you? If local, where are you from?

well local would be nice, but if online is cheaper i guess that'll do.im in the fresno area.

94PreludeJDM
01-04-2006, 11:38 PM
The local junk yard is always a good place to start, got a door from the one near me for damn cheap :)

xlr8er
01-05-2006, 08:55 PM
well thanx a lot.i was planing on going there soon.i just needed someone else to tell me.well ill go check it out and ill tell you how it went.oh by the way where you from.you dont need to tell me exactly where, just give me an idea.thanx again. :ylsuper:

94PreludeJDM
01-06-2006, 12:35 AM
I'm from CT, the junkyard I got my door from was in a town called Terryville. If you can't find a fender in your local junkyard, you can get them off of e-bay or several online sites. If you need anymore help, let me know, I had to go through a similair situation.

Add your comment to this topic!