TVR returning

SledgehammerVette
08-05-2001, 10:43 AM
I've been posting a lot of things to do with Car & Driver. (Maxima, Skyline, Lancer)

And once again Car & Driver has mentioned that TVR in 2002, is going to make another shot at the US market. This is going to be sweet!

Cbass
04-01-2002, 05:40 AM
Well, it's 2002, but still, no Cerbera at my local TVR dealer. Probably because there is no local TVR dealer.

Pennzoil GT-R
07-21-2002, 04:39 PM
i heard that TVR is thinkin about sending the Tuscan R to the US, which will probably also mean the S and standard Speed Six. Although dont get you're hopes up because the TVR boss isnt bothered with exporting because he gets plenty of sales in the UK and Europe.

Cbass
09-10-2002, 06:09 AM
They sell them in Italy though! Oh how I long to be in northern Italy witha Cerbera, terrorizing the local Maseratis and Ferraris...

I might be moving to the UK in a while, my dad was born in Liverpool, and he can get his citizenship back... If he does, I can become a landed immigrant. I wonder how long it takes to become a citizen.

It's about time I got off this godforsaken rock called North America :)

Pennzoil GT-R
09-10-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Cbass

I wonder how long it takes to become a citizen.

not very long if you come in under a lorry wheelarch, but if you come in legally, probably never:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

liverpool, huh? does he have the scouse accent? you're only about 40 miles from blackpool and the TVR factory if u come back, and about 50 miles from me!:D :eek:

jsb88
11-05-2002, 10:24 AM
I am far from liverpool :(

Fod
11-08-2002, 01:09 PM
oh god no one wants to be too near Liverpool.. trust me im from manchester..

i'll do you a swap im moving ot north america new year you can come here change passports at the airport!!!

and i will be taking my TVR with me show the American that there's more to cars than Vipers and Vette's!!!!

jsb88
11-08-2002, 01:51 PM
I think I will go skiing in america again this easter. Show off my car I hope... If they let me take it in... How much does it cost to import and deport your car for holidays?

Fod
11-08-2002, 03:23 PM
The cost would be huge and the time would be even more!!!

i will tell you the cost when i find out still asking around about mine..if you're going skiing near Idaho you can pop in and see me we can both show the US what UK cars are all about...
(i'm moving to a house on a montian ski resort..)

TimUK
11-09-2003, 12:40 PM
TVR dont want to go to the US cos all there 'Stupid laws' TVR will have to spend loads just to get it road legal in the US! so they just stick to the rest off the world!

Add your comment to this topic!