Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

trickin out my 929

noobosaurus
12-30-2005, 09:51 PM
well im gonna be getting my sisters old 92 929 and ive been looking around all over the internet for some street parts such as euros, body kits, interior accs., etc. ive been able to find a few but not much. body kit has been the hardest but i have seen some pics of some really nice 929s with nice body kits so i know they exist. but they got custom kits i think. but if anyone has any helpful links or anything please post them, it would be really appreciated. im not really looking for OEM parts but if you want you can stil post them. im mainly interested in lights, euros specifically. thanks

mad_nigerian
06-11-2006, 09:49 PM
apart from crossed drilled and slotted rotors and reverse glow guages, i don't think there are anything else for that car, but if u do find stuff let me know dude, ebay has the glow guages for about 20 bucks and drilled and slotted rotors for about 150 shipped, dude email me at nnamdi_eleven (at) juno (dot) com

SR20 Infiniti
06-11-2006, 10:51 PM
sounds like all you know is NOPI products...

theres everything you want for this car. check out mazdaworld.org and do some reading.

apart from crossed drilled and slotted rotors and reverse glow guages, i don't think there are anything else for that car, but if u do find stuff let me know dude, ebay has the glow guages for about 20 bucks and drilled and slotted rotors for about 150 shipped, dude email me at nnamdi_eleven (at) juno (dot) com

mad_nigerian
09-09-2006, 06:01 PM
sounds like all you know is NOPI products...

theres everything you want for this car. check out mazdaworld.org and do some reading.

been there, rims and body kit moulding, what else

Add your comment to this topic!