Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Portland!

vettemaan
08-04-2001, 11:21 PM
Well Panoz took the pole (FINALY:D :D :D :D :D :D )

and the Corvette has the GTS pole by .07 seconds! (WOHO!:p )

I cannot wait for the race tomarrow its gonna be killer im suprised that the Corvette got the poll the saleen was heavly favored here because of the cars strong points, oh yeah and Whats wrong AUDI? a year old *AMERICAN* car is giving you troubble? LOL:sun:

PS) Ill post pictures and Info tomarrow after the race:D

vettemaan
08-05-2001, 08:02 PM
VICTORY IS *VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY* SWEET!:flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash:

Panoz wins the race after leading almost the whole time but not by verry much .3 seconds was how far behind audi was at the end wooo close:eek:

and ofcourse the corvette's came to the race and dominated again :) corvette 1 and 2 viper 3

deftonez24
08-07-2001, 12:34 AM
I wathced most of that race was very exciting. I'm liking it more and more every time i see a race. But the reason im posting this is b/c i have a question and maybe you can help me out. Why was there 2 different kinds of cars? I know the GT's but what were the others one called and why mix them? I dont understand all the GT, SGT, AGT stuff. If you could explain or show me where i can learn about this i'd be very much appreciated.

thanks.

Add your comment to this topic!