'help motor problms'

95cavspeed
12-26-2005, 08:51 AM
i have a 1990 isuzu amigo 2.6l 4wd and i changed the motor , wich this motor thats in my amigo now i pulled from a 88 trooper,but now all hooked up my amigo wont start,it has no spark and the fuel pump wont come on.
I checked and there is power going to the relays and they dont come on either i dont think anyway does the truck need to be rewired or what cause everything is hooked up? NEED HELP PLEASE RESPONSE'S NEEDED

95cavspeed
12-26-2005, 07:27 PM
i have a 1990 isuzu amigo 2.6l 4wd and i changed the motor , wich this motor thats in my amigo now i pulled from a 88 trooper,but now all hooked up my amigo wont start,it has no spark and the fuel pump wont come on.
I checked and there is power going to the relays and they dont come on either i dont think anyway does the truck need to be rewired or what cause everything is hooked up? NEED HELP PLEASE RESPONSE'S NEEDED

ok ,,update the truck fires but wont stay running ,unless u hold it to the floor basicly and it acts like its straving for fuel,spark is good,im running bosh platium {2} 4 of those and plug wires are good and distrabtior is good didnt touch it, i changed the fuel filter,my friend says there are like 4 sensors and it might bve different wiring so hes goona re wire or cange each sensor so what do u guys think?

Add your comment to this topic!