Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Check engine light in 05 Tibby GT

Mattmd
12-25-2005, 02:41 PM
Anyone having problems with the check engine light coming quite often on the 05 tib GT. Mine has came on twice in the last week. The first time the dealer fixed it and now on Christmas Eve it came on again when I got it stuck in snow. I was working it a little but not very hard. I have worked previous cars harder when getting stuck in the snow. I don't think it went over 4500 rpms. Just wondering if anyone else seems to notice if the light is a little overly sensitive. Thanks.

nisco
12-26-2005, 04:57 PM
jus bring it back to the deater? what was the problem the first time?

any mods yet?>

Mattmd
12-26-2005, 05:56 PM
jus bring it back to the deater? what was the problem the first time?

any mods yet?>

Well no shit sherlock, but I am wondering if the light is overly sensitive and if people are having problems with it going on more often than it should. Possible false alarms so to speak. All I have for mods are an SRI.

nisco
12-27-2005, 07:49 PM
Well no shit sherlock, but I am wondering if the light is overly sensitive and if people are having problems with it going on more often than it should. Possible false alarms so to speak. All I have for mods are an SRI.
keep digging watson, no the CEL isnt over sensitive... if you want help around here from teh members, best to adjust your attitude when someone tries to help you out.....
ok? thanks
and welcome aboard

Mattmd
12-27-2005, 07:57 PM
keep digging watson, no the CEL isnt over sensitive... if you want help around here from teh members, best to adjust your attitude when someone tries to help you out.....
ok? thanks
and welcome aboard

Well maybe if you were helping instead of being a smartass in all your replies we wouldn't have a problem, and don't reply to any more of my threads. I don't need advice from someone like you, especially since you don't offer any in the first place. Since you like to talk why don't you go hang out in a chatroom or something and leave the forums for people for people who actually want to talk about cars.

Add your comment to this topic!