Just installed Greddy Boost controller...

theTEH
12-20-2005, 08:26 PM
Into my Civic. It's kind of confusing to operate. Wherever I set the Start Boost at, the boost goes to that amount and then drops off back to 5 PSI. I don't know what the hell is going on. If anyone has one of these figured out, let me know. Thanks.

V T E C H
12-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Uh... did you read the manual? beacuse i bet that would help! lol, good luck.

theTEH
12-21-2005, 09:41 PM
Uh... did you read the manual? beacuse i bet that would help! lol, good luck.

Unfortunately yeah, and the manual doesn't help any. It's written for someone who knows everything about what exactly they are doing or looking for, which I don't.

civickiller
12-21-2005, 09:43 PM
if you dont know what youre doing then you shouldnt have a turbo

theTEH
12-21-2005, 11:33 PM
if you dont know what youre doing then you shouldnt have a turbo
Obviously you don't know what you're doing if you can't give me an answer, so you're one to talk.

CivicSpoon
12-22-2005, 12:33 AM
Have you at least tried the troubleshooting area of the manual? Maybe you're settings are too high or too low :dunno: Don't have a damn clue about those things myself.

theTEH
12-22-2005, 12:41 AM
Have you at least tried the troubleshooting area of the manual? Maybe you're settings are too high or too low :dunno: Don't have a damn clue about those things myself.

Yeah, there's about 4 things on the troubleshooting manual, and none pertain to me. I guess I'll just have to play with stuff until I figure it out.

superbluecivicsi
12-22-2005, 06:03 AM
which controller? what spring? you cannot set boost lower than the set spring.

civickiller
12-22-2005, 06:13 AM
Obviously you don't know what you're doing if you can't give me an answer, so you're one to talk.

youre right i have no clue how to help you. if i had that instructions manual i could help you because i know what parts do what for what purpose. you have no clue what part does what so thats why you cant figure it out.

theTEH
12-22-2005, 06:05 PM
which controller? what spring? you cannot set boost lower than the set spring.

I figured it out, thanks. Just had to adjust the settings about a hundred times until it worked.

Add your comment to this topic!