safc

drifta187
12-20-2005, 03:03 AM
a buddy of mine has a 99 gsr but has a 93 ls in it he has a full turbonetics set up he is going to put on but when he got the bov safc off of ebay the safc didnt come with directions and he is clueless on how to hook it up im pretty sure it is apexi but i dont think that makes much of a differance could anyone tell me how to hook it so i can tell him and he will blow his motor because he half A**ES everthing LOL
thanks

civicrunner07
01-12-2006, 04:43 PM
I would say check out the apexi website. I know they have alot of installation directions on there, and if not contact them because even if you didnt buy the part directly from them, their customer service kicks ass.

superbluecivicsi
01-14-2006, 10:04 AM
http://www.apexi-usa.com/support_main.asp

TurboGSR96
01-16-2006, 10:56 PM
i had the same problem with my old safc....apexi has the directions on a pdf that you can download and print....good luck not blowing up your motor:evillol:

skinnye
01-16-2006, 11:42 PM
i had the same problem with my old safc....apexi has the directions on a pdf that you can download and print....good luck not blowing up your motor:evillol:
yeah especially with a pos safc when you could have got uberdata and converted to obd1 for really cheap and had free stand alone, resell the safc unless if you like having an unsafe tune

TurboGSR96
01-17-2006, 03:08 PM
i will add that when i installed mine it was pretty much a wiring disaster, had to cut a couple of ecu wires and reconnect to others and such..... not for a novice or even an mechanically inclined person.

TurboGSR96
01-17-2006, 03:09 PM
i will add that when i installed mine it was pretty much a wiring disaster, had to cut a couple of ecu wires and reconnect to others and such..... not for a novice or even an mechanically inclined person.

Add your comment to this topic!