Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Acura Integra Cockpit Kawagoe -RSX- Type R

chato de shamrock
12-18-2005, 02:42 AM
Ive been thinking of starting on an RSX kit but it looks like none of my local hobby shops carry them. Last i heard Revell held back from releasing its kit, so now im on the web searching for one to order. I came across a site (Image Anime) that carried a few of these kits and found a couple im interested in purchasing. I was trying to research these kits before i bought them, the "Acura Cockpit Kawagoe Integra -RSX- Type R" by Fujimi to be spacific. I couldnt find any information on that kit and was wondering if anyone has built it yet? Is the interior built like a regular street car or has Fujimi made some changes to make it more sporty, such as roll over cage? Does anyone have any information or know of any site that might have additional information about this kit? It'd be great if i can see it built, or at least the parts out of the box.

hirofkd
12-18-2005, 11:12 AM
Looks like it's a stock Integra except for the wheels and decals.
http://hobbyworld.aoshima-bk.co.jp/scripts/hw/seek.aspx?seek_code=FUJ18806

It's one of their Auto Gallery series kits, which means it only represents the exterior of the real race car. You have to make interior yourself, but I say it's a good start.

gasman03
12-18-2005, 09:41 PM
The Revell kit will be out in February according to there website.

Add your comment to this topic!