Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Courtney Day - why?

JekylandHyde
12-16-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm confused. We are doing a story at the newspaper on Courtney Day
and I have to find the photos and do the layout on the page.

I honestly was not even aware of who she was until this morning
when I was given the assignment. Now that I have researched her,
I am confused as to why she is so special?!

No offense, she is an attractive girl, but she does not strike as particualrly special.
She looks like every other blonde, large chested car model I have ever seen.

Can someone enlighten me as to what makes her different?

Igovert500
12-16-2005, 11:42 AM
who...what?

clawhammer
12-16-2005, 12:04 PM
Huh?

JekylandHyde
12-16-2005, 12:27 PM
okay ... so I'm not the only one who has no idea who she is or why she matters. :)

carrrnuttt
12-16-2005, 12:35 PM
She's okay...

http://www.fuxion.com/images/girls/courtney4.jpg

JekylandHyde
12-16-2005, 12:44 PM
That's my point ... she is "okay."
She looks like 1/2 of the girls at SEMA.
Something about her face just does not anything for me
and in a lot of photos she looks wide in the waist.

dunno ... just uniniring.

I would put her in the category of:
Wouldn't throw her out of bed, but I wouldn't put any effort into getting her there.

Ace$nyper
12-16-2005, 12:50 PM
That's my point ... she is "okay."
She looks like 1/2 of the girls at SEMA.
Something about her face just does not anything for me
and in a lot of photos she looks wide in the waist.

dunno ... just uniniring.

I would put here in the category of:
Wouldn't throw her out of bed, but I wouldn't put any effort into getting her there.
FALMOPLLO!!!!!

omg
Can I sig that?

JekylandHyde
12-16-2005, 12:56 PM
You can sig, but credit me ... that is my line.
I used to say that all the time. :D

Ace$nyper
12-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Thanks man!

That is too funny

JekylandHyde
12-16-2005, 01:19 PM
DOH! ... fix my typo ... HER not HERE.

-Jayson-
12-16-2005, 01:28 PM
ehh shes alright, shes got a smoking body thats for sure. But her face just screams trailer trash with her dark eyebrows and dyed blonde hair. She looks like that pretty girl in the trailer park, yeah shes got a nice body and the guy with the best running Iroc dates her, but in the end. No thanks.

Sleepr awd
12-16-2005, 01:54 PM
very hot body, but i've never been fond of blondes, especially fake ones...

maybe she has some kind of eminem story?? like she's been through this that and the other, shot 9 times in the back and jaw and she can rap too...

or best blow maybe even?!

Musashi3000GT
12-16-2005, 02:16 PM
Ace if you are gonna put that in your sig you have to say its regarding Courtny Day, other wise people will think its in general.

About Courtny: I'm actually a huge fan of hers, shes about 23 or 24 now (i know she is a bit over a year younger then me) anyway what makes her so special? I dunno, but here are a couple of things I dig about her.

1. she is the only blonde white girl in a market dominated by Lating hoes and Asian chicks. These days all the car shows look like something out of an anti-anglo convention.

2. She is all natural, Asian women are as flat as the waves in Miami, there is more silicone then there is nitrous at the car shows around the nation, with Courtney what you see is all natural.

3. Shes not a posser, ask any chick at SEMA or at Hot Import Nights to point out a BOV or a valve cover. they are there for the money and the publicity. Courtney is straight up a car chick, she even has a 99 Eclipse that she competes with. most of the shows she models at she also enters her car for competition, it has a lambo doors, air ride, full custom interior, beautifull silver paint job and its sponsored by Falken.
When she was hosting Redline TV they where so amazed that this girl can drive that they told her to see if she could handle a right hand drive Skyline GT-R. in the very first episode of Redline she comes out driving that beast.

4. Courtney is one of the few girls who has gotten into the bis of modeling and tunner coverage by NOT sleeping around. Look at Maureen, Tila, Sasha Singleton, Aiko Tanaka, and all those other chicks you can catch on the playboy channel after 12:00. Most of those hoes have to show some snatch or blow someone to get to where they are. Not Courtney, shes always said that thats something she is very proud of.

5. Popularity hassnt affected this girl. She started out as a friend modeling for the guys from team Synergy. till this day she still represents her homeboys at their shows.
Her boyfriend knew the leader of tean Synergy, he owns a shop on Calli called "the hook up shop" she possed for his silver and black RX-7 and the rest is history, at least she still appreciates them and dosent forget where she came from.

6. and my last point, She's been with the same man from the start. her boyfriend before she got popular and still with him? dude you gotta respect a girl who respects her man! any other chick would have started seeing the money roll in and would of said " peace hommie, I'm moving on up"

And for the record I think she is smoking hot! shit Ive told my wife there is only one girl in the world she has to worry about, Courtney Day !
but like I said, shes still with the same guy after like 5 years? yeah shes a keeper.

edit:

here is team synergy's home site:
http://www.teamsynergysd.com/navigation.html

here is her car, second down on the left colum:
http://www.teamsynergysd.com/Courtney/court.html

Chiquae07
12-16-2005, 02:33 PM
wow, wat a fan. i don't know so much about someone in my life that isn't family. i guess thats y im not a gossip person @ school....

carrrnuttt
12-16-2005, 02:40 PM
Ace if you are gonna put that in your sig you have to say its regarding Courtny Day, other wise people will think its in general.

About Courtny: I'm actually a huge fan of hers, shes about 23 or 24 now (i know she is a bit over a year younger then me) anyway what makes her so special? I dunno, but here are a couple of things I dig about her.

1. she is the only blonde white girl in a market dominated by Lating hoes and Asian chicks. These days all the car shows look like something out of an anti-anglo convention.

2. She is all natural, Asian women are as flat as the waves in Miami, there is more silicone then there is nitrous at the car shows around the nation, with Courtney what you see is all natural.

3. Shes not a posser, ask any chick at SEMA or at Hot Import Nights to point out a BOV or a valve cover. they are there for the money and the publicity. Courtney is straight up a car chick, she even has a 99 Eclipse that she competes with. most of the shows she models at she also enters her car for competition, it has a lambo doors, air ride, full custom interior, beautifull silver paint job and its sponsored by Falken.
When she was hosting Redline TV they where so amazed that this girl can drive that they told her to see if she could handle a right hand drive Skyline GT-R. in the very first episode of Redline she comes out driving that beast.

4. Courtney is one of the few girls who has gotten into the bis of modeling and tunner coverage by NOT sleeping around. Look at Maureen, Tila, Sasha Singleton, Aiko Tanaka, and all those other chicks you can catch on the playboy channel after 12:00. Most of those hoes have to show some snatch or blow someone to get to where they are. Not Courtney, shes always said that thats something she is very proud of.

5. Popularity hassnt affected this girl. She started out as a friend modeling for the guys from team Synergy. till this day she still represents her homeboys at their shows.
Her boyfriend knew the leader of tean Synergy, he owns a shop on Calli called "the hook up shop" she possed for his silver and black RX-7 and the rest is history, at least she still appreciates them and dosent forget where she came from.

6. and my last point, She's been with the same man from the start. her boyfriend before she got popular and still with him? dude you gotta respect a girl who respects her man! any other chick would have started seeing the money roll in and would of said " peace hommie, I'm moving on up"

And for the record I think she is smoking hot! shit Ive told my wife there is only one girl in the world she has to worry about, Courtney Day !
but like I said, shes still with the same guy after like 5 years? yeah shes a keeper.

edit:

here is team synergy's home site:
http://www.teamsynergysd.com/navigation.html

here is her car, second down on the left colum:
http://www.teamsynergysd.com/Courtney/court.html

There's your article for ya, Jeff! :evillol:

-The Stig-
12-16-2005, 02:58 PM
at least her tits are real... mad props for that.

Musashi3000GT
12-16-2005, 03:04 PM
What can I say? I guess when I buy car magazines I actually read them! :grinyes:
And YES! I am a fan.
In fact I bought SRS (street racing syndicate) for the sole reason that she's in the game.

JekylandHyde
12-16-2005, 03:09 PM
at least her tits are real... mad props for that.

Sorry, but that is a pet peeve of mine.

Tits are small and pointy.
Boobs, breasts and bazookas are big and round.

So ... she does not have tits at all :p

clawhammer
12-16-2005, 06:27 PM
At first I thought that it was Courtney day, as in a day when you remember someone named Courtney. I thought she would be some girl who was abducted, or something among those lines, but I guess I was wrong. I'd give her a 9 out of 10.

-The Stig-
12-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Sorry, but that is a pet peeve of mine.

Tits are small and pointy.
Boobs, breasts and bazookas are big and round.

So ... she does not have tits at all :p

hahah Fine fine...

Her Bigg'ens (Al Bundy) are real.

street_racer_00
12-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Wow...Mushashi just pretty much pwnd all of us with his Courtney Day knowledge.

I echo the sentiment that must everyone has said so far...she's a butterface...only chick that looks good with light hair and dark eyebrows is Elisha Cuthbert.

GForce957
12-17-2005, 01:11 AM
mmmm, elisha cuthbert...

-The Stig-
12-17-2005, 01:22 AM
mmmm, elisha cuthbert...

:iamwithst :1:

drftk1d
12-17-2005, 03:37 AM
Wow...Mushashi just pretty much pwnd all of us with his Courtney Day knowledge.

I echo the sentiment that must everyone has said so far...she's a butterface...only chick that looks good with light hair and dark eyebrows is Elisha Cuthbert.

butterface is a little strong...

she doesnt look that bad
she could get it

street_racer_00
12-17-2005, 03:01 PM
butterface is a little strong...

she doesnt look that bad
she could get it
and by "it" do you mean plastic surgery? :lol2: just playin...but yeah, she's no girl next door.

Add your comment to this topic!