Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

How much is too much?

Blazer SS
12-16-2005, 06:27 AM
How much should you spend on your Blazer? How much HP should you put in your Blazer? How much should you do to your Blazer? Simple questions, complex answers. I guess It's really up to you! Everyone puts a mod on their Blazer, don't think so, if you use an air freshner you are modifying your air in your Blazer. and so on ,and so on. What's next for you and your Blazer? Please let me Know, I am running out of ideas.

mike2004tct
12-16-2005, 06:38 AM
How much should you spend on your Blazer? How much HP should you put in your Blazer? How much should you do to your Blazer? Simple questions, complex answers. I guess It's really up to you! Everyone puts a mod on their Blazer, don't think so, if you use an air freshner you are modifying your air in your Blazer. and so on ,and so on. What's next for you and your Blazer? Please let me Know, I am running out of ideas.

Had an air freshener in mine two years ago.
Didn't last too long ( a month in the summer), so I know I spent tooooo much on it.
No more Mods for my Blazer.

blazee
12-16-2005, 06:42 AM
You want some mod ideas? Check out rlith's Blazer:
http://www.pghconsulting.net/teal

Blazer SS
12-16-2005, 07:47 AM
Nice! He put a lot into it. anything else for me to see for inspiration? I'm having a creative block and I need ideas.

mike2004tct
12-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Nice! He put a lot into it. anything else for me to see for inspiration? I'm having a creative block and I need ideas.

I Gloomed this from "Chicken Poop", it was posted 1.5 years ago, and for the time of the season, It's quite appropriate..

Hi everybody!! I drive a 1997, red, Blazer with dark grey interior and I'm not sure as to which color floor mats I should go with. I wanted to get solid black but that might make it seem really dark and really closed in, so then I thought, Hey why not get the black ones with the Simpson's on it? That might brighten it up a bit! But I don't know! Does anybody have any suggestions? I am in my vehicle a lot and I also do a lot of entertaining in it so I would really like it to look nice. Also, should I now go with the red air freshner even though I don't really care for the smell. They should make one that smells like Easter lillys! That would be bitchin! Anyway, I just want everything to match. Do you guys hide your air fresherners or keep them out in the open? Because thats an option too I guess. Or maybe I could just get a spray, but those little trees and the little Garfield fresheners are so cute though! Actually that would clash with the Simpsons floor mats though! Aghhhh!!! Help!!

Report Post | IP: Logged

xjcamaro89
12-16-2005, 11:13 AM
I think the person who wrote about the simpson floor mats needs a little more stuff to fill their day with if all they have to think about is "simpson floor mats or not" and "what kind of air freshener to put in my car", just my opinion!

Cailen
12-16-2005, 11:48 AM
lower 2", dubs, body kit, neon underglow that pulses to the bass of your music, tribal vinyl, and a big double decker rain gutter (spoiler).

and a fart can

SultanGris
12-16-2005, 10:31 PM
lower 2", dubs, body kit, neon underglow that pulses to the bass of your music, tribal vinyl, and a big double decker rain gutter (spoiler).

and a fart can

hehe, where i come from we lift our trucks.

ZL1power69
12-17-2005, 10:43 AM
i want to get a goodmark ram air hood and maybe headlight and tail light blackouts. my first priorities are repairs; replace drivers door (deer kamakazied my truck), pass door pins and bushings, rear window wiper motor, and gasket + o-rings for where the oil cooler lines meet the oil filter housing.

all as time and money allow. u guys know how it is.

Add your comment to this topic!