Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Races

CivicSlayr
12-12-2005, 11:05 PM
I haven't had a lisence for about a year now, but thought i would share some stories. I run a stock crx hf, open header, no air filter ( i could care less about dirt in that crap motor).
A boy at my school named mike miller talked all this crap about how his automatic neon sxt was so fast. He talked down my car 24/7. I don't talk smack, cause i know my car is a dog, but he didn't get that his was to. I finally let him have a shot at it. he was in front of me, and a red light turning left onto a 2 lane road. Light turned green, a blasted around him throught the turn, stayed ahead of him till about 60 then i back off. We get to the lot. There's a bunch of people around, like 25 or so. He walks over, "dude how did you beat me?". I didn't even get a chance to speak, my best friend walks over "what then punk, you got owned... by a car with less than half the power of yours". Everyone laughs at him, I felt bad for the kid, but hey i wasn't the one talkin smack. He don't talk smack anymore. And i swear to you that later he said that he lost because he hadn't changed his oil for 4,000 miles. :loser: :eek7:
Also raced my best friends cavi. We had sorta a time trial deal, we raced from his house to my buddy joshes house, long curvy back road. It seemed like everytime i would start to catch him in the coners we would reach a strait and he would pull away, i finaly passed him when we reached this long ass strait road, he had to slow way down for the turn before it, but i just kept the pedal burried, whiped out around him, and by the time he caught up i was slowing down for joshes house. I love being abel to out handel my buddies :biggrin:

Mines69Olds
02-13-2006, 12:20 PM
That mike miller sounds like a big balla.

dxasaurus
02-13-2006, 03:25 PM
I didn't realized the supior engineering a stock spec crx hf had over a modern day j body.

Add your comment to this topic!