Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Skater Chick

elementskater15
12-11-2005, 05:23 PM
Well, here's the fruits of my labor for today. First, despite the lack of jugs this is a chick. I found out that boobs are pretty difficult to get right. I'm not at all impressed about how the right show came out ,and the Element symbol is messed up a little. If anyone sees anything else let me know. I'm still working on it and hit a block. Enjoy: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6326/sciontriberevised0092wj.jpg Later.

KustmAce
12-11-2005, 07:57 PM
Gotta be honest, but Im pretty sure thats a dude

elementskater15
12-11-2005, 08:38 PM
haha, i new i'd get that. Oh well. I looked at it again and she is very manish. I need to improve on expressions and head structure. I'll just make sure the next one is in a bikini with jugs to her chin...

Edit: I just came home and got to looking at my drawing again. I realized how much of an effect time has on a drawing. Rather, how you spend time on a drawing. I spent overall more time on this drawing but it is worse than my first because I kinda forced myself to finish it all at once. The other took about 1.5-2 hours over three days. It was better in every way with the exeption of the crappy hands.

Add your comment to this topic!