Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

real sponsorships

jaav
12-08-2005, 05:03 AM
I've been reading, and some of you say that www.carsponsorship.com is not a real sponsorship, and I agree.Anyway,my questin is:How would you REALLY get sponsored by a company?

Ace$nyper
12-08-2005, 11:27 AM
My sponsers were close friends who wanted to help me and them selves by setting up a deal.

I rock stickers I get deals. No one real will just up and pick you out of the crowd they need a reason to sponser you.

I was sponsered from autoX and my track times being a good friend helps too.

BrodyP
12-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Search then search again this topic has been covered 4-5 million times.

CivicSpoon
12-08-2005, 04:33 PM
You need stuff done to your car already before anyone would consider sponsoring you. From there it depends on what kind of sponsorship you're looking for. If you're looking for show car sponsorship, you most likely need to have won at least a few awards at some car shows. If you're looking for sponsorship at drag racing or autoX events, you will need to show proof that you've won some events or that you have done very well. Basically you need to prove to a company that you're worth their time and $. When you get sponsored, you're advertising for a company (or companies). So if you suck at driving, your car is in stock performance, or you have an ugly car (motorsports or shows, respectively), then you'll make their company look bad. Welcome to corporate America, where you need to sell your soul to get a deal :D

Ace$nyper
12-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Welcome to corporate America, where you need to sell your soul to get a deal :D
My sponser buys me beer and I banged his ex raw.

Its more of a who you know deal for most then a what your worth.

knorwj
12-08-2005, 04:58 PM
My sponser buys me beer and I banged his ex raw.

haha sounds like a sweet sponsorship. Of course I guess that depends on if the beer was shitty and the ex was busted.
:biggrin:

Ace$nyper
12-08-2005, 05:11 PM
haha sounds like a sweet sponsorship. Of course I guess that depends on if the beer was shitty and the ex was busted.
:biggrin:
lmfao
I could pick kind of beer :naughty:
no she was a great lay and cool untill she hit me with her car...

Yea maybe this deal sucks.

knorwj
12-08-2005, 09:37 PM
lmfao
I could pick kind of beer :naughty:
no she was a great lay and cool untill she hit me with her car...

Yea maybe this deal sucks.

hahahahhaha!!!! Ace i've heard of leaving 'em unsatisfied but damn, she tried running your ass over!?!?!? oh man hahaha sorry had to say it haha

Ace$nyper
12-08-2005, 09:42 PM
hahahahhaha!!!! Ace i've heard of leaving 'em unsatisfied but damn, she tried running your ass over!?!?!? oh man hahaha sorry had to say it haha
For hurting my feelings you owe me one DA GSR.

Not only was she nuts turns out she was a slore to be dead honest I could care less if she got off.
Fact she did is just bragging rights :lol:

Blah I rather not get into that whole story again..

knorwj
12-08-2005, 11:02 PM
For hurting my feelings you owe me one DA GSR.

Not only was she nuts turns out she was a slore to be dead honest I could care less if she got off.
Fact she did is just bragging rights :lol:

Blah I rather not get into that whole story again..

haha sorry about that, besides the tegs getting ready to keel over, not sure if you'd want it.

Ace$nyper
12-09-2005, 04:50 PM
haha sorry about that, besides the tegs getting ready to keel over, not sure if you'd want it.
Its cool just a funny story now :icon16:
Oh no dont tell me that :mad:

Still want her though

HONDACIVIC93
02-04-2006, 08:42 PM
To Beable To Get A Real Sponsorship You Need To Prove Yourself That You Are Worthy. If You Have A Piece Of Crap Car Than Why Should You Get A Sponsorship. When Someone Else Worked Hard To Build There Car Up To Get One. That Is All That I Have To Say.

[/quote] GOT HONDA????

Add your comment to this topic!