Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

ninjacar bodykit for P10

Sifu
06-04-2002, 11:34 AM
hey guys is anybody gonna order a ninjacar bodykit for the P10 primera cos i wanna get it but im not too sure about what its gonna be like...if anybody does get it, can u drop me a line and let me know what its like? also, anyone know if it will fir my primera 1992 GT hatch?

Sifu
06-04-2002, 11:35 AM
thats was fit not fir....heehee

TIZAO
06-05-2002, 08:25 PM
I have the ninjacar bumper on my car.........and I sell them too....it will fit your car, if you have a P10.......if P11 you have to find a different kit...But I am the man for boltons......let me know what you want....hit me up via e-mail! big_baller_5@hotmail.com :alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

Sifu
06-06-2002, 06:01 AM
do u know if the side skirts will fit my hatchback? or even if the rear bumper will, once ninjacar make it that is....how much is that bumper in ur window....the one with the black widow holes....?

TIZAO
06-07-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Sifu
do u know if the side skirts will fit my hatchback? or even if the rear bumper will, once ninjacar make it that is....how much is that bumper in ur window....the one with the black widow holes....? OK if you have a P10 they will fit....Im not sure if your hatchback is the same size as a normal P10.....if you measure the sides, I will do the same and we can find out that way......Right now....the back is not for sale....We are in development of the rear, but we are prepareing to take orders on the sides and fronts......then when enough revenu is boosted that way we can start work on the back.....unless someone wants to donate money, then we can get sides and rear done real quick! So go measure, and we will find out if they fit......PICS SOON! i just took them today. :alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

Sifu
06-16-2002, 04:39 PM
ok the side skirts (from arch to arch) is 73 inches. so i think ur skirts will need to be about 73 inches in length to fit my car....dat right?

i could help out with funding for the rear....how much u need? and what will u give moi in return? ;) mail me dude....

good_looking@blueyonder.co.uk

TIZAO
06-16-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Sifu
ok the side skirts (from arch to arch) is 73 inches. so i think ur skirts will need to be about 73 inches in length to fit my car....dat right?

i could help out with funding for the rear....how much u need? and what will u give moi in return? ;) mail me dude....

good_looking@blueyonder.co.uk Yes the side skirts will fit.....mine are 73 also......I do have pics as well.....go to ninjacar.com that is my car.......(the white one).....as for the rear......I can find out how much we need.......I really appriciate the help......but! Before we go any further....we may have a problem.....it seems to me that you live across the pond! If so, shipping will be a pain........unless you know of a good shipping company.....I dont know how to get you the kit......so please let me know how I am going to ship to you......then we can work out something of a deaL! :alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

Pure P10
10-17-2004, 07:47 AM
What has happened to the ninjacar.com website? I am intrested in the Ninja Body kit anyone know where I need to look?

Thanks
Paul

TIZAO
10-18-2004, 08:10 PM
Me.....

THENEONOUTLET
10-20-2004, 10:42 AM
lol tizao

TIZAO
10-20-2004, 06:46 PM
whats up neon......hows your kit? WHat you been up to? HOlla at me on g20.net pm, me there

Add your comment to this topic!