Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

92 Seville Dash Display Out

ferdinant
12-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Hi,
Here is the problem! When i start the car the dash display comes on and few minutes later the information display goes off. After that all instruments do not work and cold air start to kick in, which i can not turn off. So you driving for awhile and here it comes back and everything is working. This happens on and off as you driving.
Please any information is appreciated.

Thank You

darklighter39
12-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Hi,
Here is the problem! When i start the car the dash display comes on and few minutes later the information display goes off. After that all instruments do not work and cold air start to kick in, which i can not turn off. So you driving for awhile and here it comes back and everything is working. This happens on and off as you driving.
Please any information is appreciated.

Thank You

hey there, when you say your information turns off, do you mean that the digital displays on either side of the spedo and tac read --?

ferdinant
01-20-2006, 10:53 AM
hey there, when you say your information turns off, do you mean that the digital displays on either side of the spedo and tac read --?

That's right!

richwny
03-14-2006, 07:24 AM
I have the identical problem . Was in Iraq for 9 mo -- car was not used at all ran codes no data on all computers bcm etc
Wondering if you had yours repaired and what corrected it . ground?? module???
Dont have a lot of money to have dealer chase problem and get a 2000.00 bill
Rich ret98522yahoo.com

Add your comment to this topic!