Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Differences in Subaru Legacy Wagons (2000+)

Melt
06-03-2002, 11:18 PM
Ok, as far as I understand it, without going outback there are
Legacy L (base model)
Legacy GT
Legact GT Limited (6 cyl)

I understand that the difference between the GT and GT limited is engine, leather interior, and some other stuff, but what is the difference between the L and GT?

I am thinking I would like to get a GT in about 3 years with the dual sunroofs and acrylic hood bug deflector as options. I don't want the stereo because you can do it cheaper and better aftermarket. I also would like a stick.

Basically, I would like to know the differences between the trim levels. I am somewhat of an expert when it comes to civic gens, but on the subaru's I am clueless.

Cmotif
06-15-2002, 12:27 AM
I am a 2002 GT Wagon owner. The H6 only comes in High End Outback models and not in the GT.

The difference between the GT and GT Limited, has to do with heated leather seats, side airbags, heated mirrors etc. They both has the same 2.5 DOHC Boxer 4 cylinder.

The difference between the L and the GT, is that the GT comes with rear limited slip differential, sport suspension, fog lights, larger brakes, leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter, dual moon roofs, larger alloy wheels, body kit, color matched exterior trim and interior wood grain look trim. We also did the upgraded speakers, CD player and tweeter kit, interior air filter, security system and rear wing.

I love that car!

Cmotif <><

Add your comment to this topic!