Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1991 B2600i Gas Mileage

EMTYX
12-03-2005, 01:10 AM
I have a 1991 B2600i, and on a full tank, im only getting about 270km... The truck runs very nicely, and you would never guess anything is wrong with it. The engine light does not go on. I already changed the air filter, the fuel filter, got new plugs and wires, and used fuel injector cleaner...All of this got me nothing. Any suggestions?

PrairieSparky
12-05-2005, 01:36 AM
I just got my truck going and it seems to get about the same. I replaced all the parts you did to get it running, among other parts. What kinda of mileage did you used to get and how quick did your mileage get to this? If it went very quickly maybe its a bad sensor? If it went slowly maybe its an over worn part somewhere? Just my thoughts, let me know.

EMTYX
12-06-2005, 09:29 PM
I just got my truck going and it seems to get about the same. I replaced all the parts you did to get it running, among other parts. What kinda of mileage did you used to get and how quick did your mileage get to this? If it went very quickly maybe its a bad sensor? If it went slowly maybe its an over worn part somewhere? Just my thoughts, let me know.

Well I didnt have it for too long, only about 5 or 6 months now. The truck is in great condition, and has awesome mileage on it. I thought that it might be a bad sensor, but I think that would trigger the check engine light. Im not sure what it is. Im gonna try cleaning the fuel system...ill let you know. Any other suggestions?

EMTYX
12-06-2005, 09:49 PM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/1128000-1128999/1128653_16_full.jpg

Theres a pic of my baby! lol. Since that pic, I got Alteza tail lights, clear corner lights, and clear bumper (signal) lights...So it looks a little different now.

EMTYX
12-21-2005, 10:11 AM
Now my tail lights arent working either! My brake lights work, signal lights work, and hazard lights work...but the parking lights are not working..

Add your comment to this topic!