Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

man i am tryin to put dubs on my 02 blazer xtreme and having the hardest time!!!!!!

d8bayboy420925
12-02-2005, 03:47 AM
i was wondering if anyone can help me out.....i am tryin to put dubs on my 02 blazer xtreme and and having the hardest time ever.....i need to find out of anyone knows the offset of the stock rims for my xtreme??????? also if anyone has dubs on their xtreme already...what did you have to do to make it work ???? lol...what offset did you have to use????? any spacers needed????? anyone please help my tires r hella bald and i need to get the rims situation taken care of so i dont fuk of my stock rims

OverBoardProject
12-02-2005, 09:53 AM
I don't really think that anyone will know that answer, but if your stock spare is easy to get to and the same size wheel it's easy to figure out

Flip the wheel on the ground (outside down) and place a straight edge across the rim (but not on to the tire) A scrap 2x2 board is perfect since you might have to cut it to fit.

Then just measure down to the stud holes, and you've got the offset.

If you try surfing some wheel companies web sites you might find a fitment guide somewhere as well

mike2004tct
12-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Flip the wheel on the ground (outside down) and place a straight edge across the rim (but not on to the tire) A scrap 2x2 board is perfect since you might have to cut it to fit.

Then just measure down to the stud holes, and you've got the offset.

Pay attention to how the offsets are figured. Some offsets are calculated as stated above, but most are measured from the center of the wheel's width.
On certain cars (Like Chevys, the offset is measured from the center of the wheel to the lug pattern plate, for instance; my '85 Corvette has 58mm offsets on 9.5" rims meaning the lug pattern plate is 2.28" from the center of the wheel's 9.5" dimension.

Add your comment to this topic!