Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

fan speed 5 out and fan clutch replaced

BAGGEDBIRDS.com
11-30-2005, 10:47 PM
Well i had the fan clutch re programed or wehat ever they do which fixed the ticking for about 3 weeks then the fan did the "Airplane" thing and was locked up and engaged all the time. it had to be replaced.

speed 5 on my blower was out and it was the blower control module. some of the ciruit board had fried. grand total of $670

Don Mason
12-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Well i had the fan clutch re programed or wehat ever they do which fixed the ticking for about 3 weeks then the fan did the "Airplane" thing and was locked up and engaged all the time. it had to be replaced.

speed 5 on my blower was out and it was the blower control module. some of the ciruit board had fried. grand total of $670

My number 5 fan position is inop. as well. can you tell me how much it was to repair just this item? thanks, -Don

BAGGEDBIRDS.com
12-02-2005, 12:51 AM
the part was about $25 and he says its been redesigned and looks different, i think it had 1 hour labor on it also.

Don Mason
12-02-2005, 05:17 AM
the part was about $25 and he says its been redesigned and looks different, i think it had 1 hour labor on it also.

Thank you.

Add your comment to this topic!