Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Aftermarket Parts

Spyderdan
11-30-2005, 12:40 AM
I just bought a 2003 Blazer 2dr 4x4. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for aftermarket exterior parts and perfmance parts. I've made my own lis, I'm Just looking for more ideas... thanks...

ZL1power69
11-30-2005, 07:57 AM
I just bought a 2003 Blazer 2dr 4x4. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for aftermarket exterior parts and perfmance parts. I've made my own lis, I'm Just looking for more ideas... thanks...
There are many parts availible for your truck.
Peformance:
intakes or air filters, cat back exhausts or mufflers, ignition upgrades, hypertech power programer, mass air sensors, cylinder heads, cams, forced induction (turbo, supercharger), nitrous.
Exterior:
hoods, brush guards, HID headlight conversions, light covers front and rear, altezza tail lights, visors for the roof, spoilers, window tint, different wheels and tires.

I'm sure these are not all of them, lol.
what specific parts are u looking for?

BlazerLT
11-30-2005, 09:58 AM
ebay, the best place for parts.

BlazerBoyLT98
11-30-2005, 10:43 AM
I would say Ebay also or maybe LMCtruck.com. JC Whiteney has a lot too. Keep us posted on what you buy and good luck!

Spyderdan
12-01-2005, 03:18 AM
Well looks like u hit everything on my list right on the head. got another??? Can I fit 31's on her w/o a lift (which i have already planned on in the spring)? I found a 2" full susp lift for $550... also i wanted a bull bar which i guess they dont make for blazer's but they do have a 2" version called a safari bar but i wasnt sure if it would give her the beefy look im going for... get back to me.. and thanks for all the help. ps. i will update everytime a new part is added.... thanks again

Spyderdan
12-01-2005, 03:24 AM
Im also replacing all of the junk factory system with Kickers. adding a pioneer 7700 deck and 2 12" CVR's cuz im gettin rid of the 15" L7 even tho its a great massage while im ridin...

gorgon2k
12-02-2005, 10:46 PM
are you replacing the speakers, or just putting some subs in. it wont sound to great with factory speakers and some loud, not so great sounding subs in there

Spyderdan
12-02-2005, 11:42 PM
as it reads in my last post i am replacing the factory speakers with all kickers.....

dmbrisket 51
12-03-2005, 01:01 AM
why? go with infinity or pioneer, you will love them 100 000 times more then kicker anythings

BlazerLT
12-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Yip, use infinity, you will love them, best speaking on the market for the price and can be purchased off of ebay really cheap.

Spyderdan
12-05-2005, 12:30 AM
Whats so bad about kickers? I Know Lots of poeple who swear by them. and I have no complaints about them Ive been using them since vehicle #1...

dmbrisket 51
12-05-2005, 12:38 AM
kickers are a step up from factory, because the ohm rating on the aftermarket speakers matches that of aftermarket head units, but kicker is a bottum of the bushel speaker... sounds better then what you had, but not the best. Spend a few more green backs on some pioneers (my personal favorets on mid range, and alpine or JL for subs) or infinitys

Spyderdan
12-05-2005, 12:48 AM
whats ur guestimate on a price for all 6 factory speakers to be raplace and installed by a dealer cuz i dont wanna put up with the bs from doing it myself?

Spyderdan
12-05-2005, 12:52 AM
Oh and i had another quesiton from way that didnt get answered will 31's fit on her now or do i gotta wait till after my susp lift?

dmbrisket 51
12-05-2005, 01:19 AM
my guess, nothing, dealer wont install non oe parts... i beleve i payed around 140 or so for the 4 my truck took

Spyderdan
12-05-2005, 01:49 AM
im talkin about an audio retailer not the car dealership lol but its all good i see where u could have been mistaken. i got a price for the 6 kickers with intallation for $320...I cant wait the holiday's (to be politically correct) to be over so i can start spending on myself again and resume my aftermarket endeavor...thanks for your opinion on the speakers but i know what ive seen and heard and being the stubborn man that i am will stick with my original choice. lol

Shortbus
12-06-2005, 04:07 PM
He has said he is going to use kicker's. Keep it on-topic and try and be helpfull rather than just defending your opinions. Take the insulting and cussing to Aim or PM's. Next time I see this I will warn them 1 last time via PM and if it can't be resolved I will consider banning.

Play nice....

John

BlazerLT
12-06-2005, 04:14 PM
im talkin about an audio retailer not the car dealership lol but its all good i see where u could have been mistaken. i got a price for the 6 kickers with intallation for $320...I cant wait the holiday's (to be politically correct) to be over so i can start spending on myself again and resume my aftermarket endeavor...thanks for your opinion on the speakers but i know what ive seen and heard and being the stubborn man that i am will stick with my original choice. lol

Hey, it is your choice.

Good luck with that.

Add your comment to this topic!