Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Just got my 1994 S/T Truck Service Manual...

chembrad
11-29-2005, 11:21 PM
I turned to the section on "Ignition" and for ignition timing it refers me to another EFFING manual!!!! THOSE SOBs

The Service Manual I have is #NATP-9429

I found the other on Ebay for another $30 (+S&H)

The Service Manual covering Emissions and Drivability is #NATP-9444

There is also a supplement #NATP-9444-sp (but I don't know what is in this one)

jsgold
11-30-2005, 10:42 AM
My 93 takes 3 books for a COMPLETE set. That's the way a lot of these are. Look on the internet for Helms, who sells these books and get the scoop on how many, part number, etc. your truck takes. Might take a while to get on Ebay, or you might luck into someone selling the whole set cheap. maybe you just need one more book. can buy from Helms too, but expensive to do so....

Southern Comfort
12-07-2005, 10:32 AM
I turned to the section on "Ignition" and for ignition timing it refers me to another EFFING manual!!!! THOSE SOBs

The Service Manual I have is #NATP-9429

I found the other on Ebay for another $30 (+S&H)

The Service Manual covering Emissions and Drivability is #NATP-9444

There is also a supplement #NATP-9444-sp (but I don't know what is in this one)
You may want to check out this web site and purchase a cd from them. It lists ever thing about the make and model of your car. I have bought two of them from this company and I am very satisfied. I paid 25$ for each cd and they have anwsered out my questions and needs. I purchased one for a mitsubishi eclipse and one for my S10 4x4. the cd's
have been complete so far. At least the one's I have ordered. 25$ and free shipping. Look on their website and give them a try. Here's the URL,
http://www.autorepairmanualcd.com/index.php

Add your comment to this topic!