Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Got 98 tails, now front end?

toolowintegra
06-01-2002, 12:56 AM
ok, this smart kid in my area bought a white 99 integra.... sweet car, so the moron decides to slap on some altezzas (way to ruin the nice car) and add a big ass body kit, worse, he puts in 93 civic projecter lamps in the kit... man this guy really fucked up a sweet car..... anyway, his loss is my gain so i decide to buy up the 99 OEM tail lights (no more amber corners for me)... and the idiot has no idea what kind of value those have right now..... so i offer him $100 CDN... which translates into $ 60 US....he gladly accepts and the deal is done... sweet. i'm very happy, i'm gonna put them in tomorrow....

on a related note, he's got his 99 front end (with the 99 headlights) just sitting around and i'm thinking about buying it up too, only thing is that i don't want to lose my 94-97 ITR lip..... which will not fit on the 98+...... and i heard that the OEM lips are impossible to get now... what should i do? by the way he's selling the front end for $250 CDN... which works out to around $175 US... for the wholet thing, with the 98+ headlights....... any advice?

petzride
06-01-2002, 01:30 AM
I say buy the 98+ front end and headlights then sell ur type r front lip

Mugen_R
06-01-2002, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by toolowintegra
ok, this smart kid in my area bought a white 99 integra.... sweet car, so the moron decides to slap on some altezzas (way to ruin the nice car) and add a big ass body kit, worse, he puts in 93 civic projecter lamps in the kit... man this guy really fucked up a sweet car..... anyway, his loss is my gain so i decide to buy up the 99 OEM tail lights (no more amber corners for me)... and the idiot has no idea what kind of value those have right now..... so i offer him $100 CDN... which translates into $ 60 US....he gladly accepts and the deal is done... sweet. i'm very happy, i'm gonna put them in tomorrow....

on a related note, he's got his 99 front end (with the 99 headlights) just sitting around and i'm thinking about buying it up too, only thing is that i don't want to lose my 94-97 ITR lip..... which will not fit on the 98+...... and i heard that the OEM lips are impossible to get now... what should i do? by the way he's selling the front end for $250 CDN... which works out to around $175 US... for the wholet thing, with the 98+ headlights....... any advice?

If you like your kit, buy his and sell it to make more money, cause it's the front kit and lights so it's pretty expensive.

toolowintegra
06-01-2002, 09:11 AM
Mugen R - that's not a bad idea at all..... i'm sure i can sell it and make a little $..... i might do that.... but i'm also trying to decide if i should by it for myself..... but then what would i do about the ITR lip..... since mine won't fit on... and i hear that they are impossible to get now

RedRocketGSR
06-02-2002, 12:21 PM
I would just get the 98+ Front end and say screw the ITR lip(no offense to it) If you have the chance to get that front end then i would say do it.:D

00GSR
06-02-2002, 05:17 PM
I say you buy it from him, give me the front bumper cover, and sell the rest of it to someone looking for a 98+ front end with aftermarket kit :cool: I am in need of a replacement bumper cover for my Teg. Mine has been through hell and back, and I want a fresh one before I put a lip kit on... So what do you say? :D

Add your comment to this topic!