Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I'm in droolsville..................

Ssom
05-31-2002, 11:44 PM
Who would have guesssed that a routine trip to the Supermarket would have turned into a car-spotting extravaganza

Today on the 4km journey I saw a biege AM Vanquish, silver CL55 AMG, black CLK430 Cabriolet, black Jaguar XKR and blue Saab 9-3 Viggen Conv. All parked in a row along St. Heliers Bay Road, then as I came to a roundabout I gave way to a silver Ferrari 456GT.

In the supermarket carpark I met a champange S500 and a black new-gen 745i

As I was driving back I encountered the same cars minuss the Ferrari as well as 2 Porsche Boxters, a blue Audi S4 saloon and silver Mitsubishi Evo III (My favourite Evo)

Possibly the best car-spotting day I have had since my trip to Monaco

S Brake
06-06-2002, 02:10 PM
the past 2 days for me have been absolutely phenomenal. usually just driving around, the nicest car i see is an SUV with huge dubs. but lately i've seen 2 911TT's one was a 993 the other a 996, both red. 2 M5's both E39's one black and one sterling gray. 2 S2000's one red one black. and a ton of other porsches and such. i'm a happy camper.

ArtemisEntreriR34
07-10-2002, 01:02 AM
No matter what city I am in, the best cars I ever see are like "normal" BMW's, Benz's and Jags. Now that i think about it I have seen like 2 Ferraris in my poor sad sad life....

Ssom
07-10-2002, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by ArtemisEntreriR34
No matter what city I am in, the best cars I ever see are like "normal" BMW's, Benz's and Jags. Now that i think about it I have seen like 2 Ferraris in my poor sad sad life....

Even with Beverly Hills and Motorex so close???

Add your comment to this topic!