Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

02 Ram 1500 Stalling while driving - HELP

bjg185
11-25-2005, 02:27 PM
My 2002 Ram 1500, 42,000 miles, is stalling while driving. The problem happens intermittently and is not reporting any codes. It tends to happen after i get off of the highway. I can drive for an hour in traffic and highway speeds then I get off the highway, if I let off the gas it sometimes stalls. Lately, it will not start for 20 minutes or so. It was at the dealer last week; they changed the TPS, cleaned the throttle body, and flashed the computer. A couple days later the problem was back. One of the times it stalled, I had my foot on the gas and it just cut out. It's at the dealer now, they have has it for three days and can't find the problem or recreate it. I'm extremely frustrated. Any information on this problem would be much appreciated.

AmnRomero
11-28-2005, 01:03 AM
i had a 2002 ram 1500 as well that gave me that same issue. dealership could never find anything wrong with it or any codes. i called daimler-chrysler and told them that there is an issue and no solution. also tell them that you want to claim that truck as a lemon and get another. things will work out hopefully

Add your comment to this topic!