Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Nor Cal! Help!! My car was stolen

super 96 accord
05-30-2002, 07:11 PM
Some bastards stole my car this last night. They used my freakin ATM/credit card in Carmichael THREE times!! If anyone sees my car please call me 772-8552. Screw the police, they've been no help. I'll be more than glad to drop a magnum shell through his left foot and try to watch him drive away w/my car again.

Anyways, here's the description on my ride......

Dark Green 1996 4DR Honda Accord
License plate: SALSACD
Notifiable marks: 17" chrome 12 spoke rims, huge veilside spoiler, clear lights up front, lowered, dual tip exhaust, clear side markers installed.

On hondas, they are marked with LX, DX, and the like, mine has a distinguishable 'XXX' (hey, what can I say? I'm a freak)

Anyways, if ya'll see it or got any info, pleast let me know, thanks!!

And for you holy ones out there, you better pray I don't find this guy! :rocket: :aug2: :badass:

And if by some chance, the prick who took my shit reads this, just know it's only a matter of time before me and the boys find you, so you better start hiding now :finger4:

MadPrawpz
05-30-2002, 07:17 PM
You better be serious, because if I see them I'm gonna try to stop them!

super 96 accord
05-30-2002, 07:19 PM
You best believe I'm serious, if only I had a car to get out to where you saw his ass right now, I guarantee you he wouldn't be able to recognize you.

YOU CAN'T MISS MY CAR!!!!! It's stands out so freakin much!!!!!

RedY2KCivic
05-30-2002, 10:06 PM
OMG dude, I am so sorry!!! Was it stolen here in Rocklin??? I know that on my best friend's street (over by springview jr high), her car was broken into (a '91 teg), and another integra down the street was broken into as well.

Shit that sucks, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it.

super 96 accord
05-30-2002, 11:31 PM
Yup, right on springview up the street from that kiddie school.

RedY2KCivic
05-30-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by super 96 accord
Yup, right on springview up the street from that kiddie school.

Damn, I mean, you'd figure in a town like Rocklin you'd be cool, but....shit.....I'll be lookin out definately, I'm gonna be going out to the races more often, so I'll keep an eye--and an ear out there. Best of luck to ya though... :\

emadboy200
05-31-2002, 12:40 AM
sorry to hear about your car man :(

CRXkid
05-31-2002, 05:36 PM
Rocklin aint safe for ####. My car has been stolen 2 times, same with my bro's. I'll keep an eye out for it though. My guess is that they probably took it down to sac somwhere, stripped it, and left it. But dont worry dude. I made a profit off my car being stolen. Hopefully youve got good insurance and all. good luck.

Add your comment to this topic!