Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

Cars Owned Info Gone?

GregA
11-20-2005, 01:11 AM
Hi,

I used to be able to see what vehicles folks were interested in or ones they owned, but I don't see it now.

I had even entered my own information (2 cars), but now I don't see it in the profile area. I don't even see any place to enter it again.

Did it "go away" or just get lost somewhere?

Take Care,

l_eclipse_l
11-23-2005, 12:18 PM
I also see this has disappeared....

freakray
11-23-2005, 12:25 PM
Went away for whatever reason...

Probably because so many people were putting in the cars they wished they owned as opposed to what they really own.

cplrowland
12-12-2005, 01:00 AM
This is actually what I was just looking for... I just joined the other day and it asked what I owned and I put one in, and wanted to add another, but now I can't find it. I looked at someone's profile and it showed what they owned, but I can't update mine. I guess I can see why it would be gone though. As he said, people are probably just adding their wishlist. Oh well, I guess I can stop looking now.

l_eclipse_l
12-14-2005, 10:59 AM
From what I can see, it has been fixed.

Sianus
12-22-2005, 06:52 PM
They have fixed it, but some people seem to be having trouble updating if they didn't enter it in the first place...

'97ventureowner
12-27-2005, 12:56 AM
They have fixed it, but some people seem to be having trouble updating if they didn't enter it in the first place...
I don't know. I wanted to add a vehicle that I recently purchased to my profile and when I clicked on user CP>profile it still does not display the area where you can update your vehicles owned. And I entered all the information on vehicles owned when I first became a member, and have had no trouble updating it since then, until they discontinued it awhile back.

__OK__
12-31-2005, 08:06 AM
Well, I had another problem upon registration, namely, I don't own any vehicles, but there is no such option. Consequently, I had to enter a random vehicle. I don't even remember what exactly it was, but I got a mail from someone who wanted to talk to people with the same car :)

Sianus
01-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Bum! I though it was working...

Oh and by the way ok you own a 1900 Yugo Cabrio :)

__OK__
01-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Bum! I though it was working...

Oh and by the way ok you own a 1900 Yugo Cabrio :)
Actually, all I've got is a bike :)

Add your comment to this topic!