Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What should i do?

SpecialK
05-30-2002, 01:57 AM
Ok heres the dilema, ive got a 95 LS auto 4dr. and am getting sick of the dam thing(the auto tranny not the whole car). So im gonna be leavin for college in like 2 months and my sister will not be using her car so im gonna take that for a semester and try to sell my car during that time. My problem is i do not know what to try and get next. First question is how much would u think i can get for my car? It has 53000 miles, ill be selling it with 17's, and maybe an exhaust. Im thinkin i can get like 9 or 10 g's for it based on the Kellys Blue Book values. So my second question is what should i do? Ive come up with a few possibilities, buy a civic hatch for pretty cheap and do a gsr swap and a hella lot more, buy a 99-00 civic coupe and do a gsr swap and a little less than with a hatch, or buy a high mileage teg ls and do a gsr swap on it, or jus wait for a good deal on a low mileage gsr and drop all the money on that and do mods over time. I should say that i am concerned with the mileage of the engine because i do not wanna have to be spendin even more money on alotta repairs over time. anyways thanks for listenin to my plight, and any help is appreciated.

HonDork
05-30-2002, 02:42 AM
Put some cash down on a new Civic SI :D

threethirteen
05-30-2002, 09:30 AM
hell no. not unless you want to get smaller rims and alowering kit on it...those things are like minivans!

SpecialK
06-03-2002, 02:24 AM
i would really appreciate some opinions, any at all thanks.

b16a3sol
06-03-2002, 02:31 PM
the best idea in my opinion would be to get a gsr and work from there. that way you dont have to worry about mating different things and trying to find the right part for your car when you have a motor for a different car. you also are in control of how far you want to take the car, along with how long you want to take to get the car there. a gsr is alright an awesome car when you first buy it. a hatch that needs a swap will be out of comission for a while before you are happy with it. as for the car you have now, i would expect to get 8000 or 9000 depending on what condition it is in. the rims and possible exhaust will make it that much harder to get rid of. not many people that are in the market for an integra are looking for an automatic sedan, otherwise they would get a civic or accord. good luck.

Add your comment to this topic!