Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

My 2002 Lesabre is a piece of crap

JayinMesa
11-17-2005, 02:03 AM
:disappoin I bought it used from a dealer in Phoenix with 60K miles. 3 months later, I had to purchase a whole new transmission, all 4 window regulators are broken and the windows don't work. Now my fuel injectors are fried.
I suggest that if you are thinking of buying a Buick - don't.:nono:
I later researched and found hundreds of complaints on these cars.
Don't buy Buick or GM for that matter.
Besides, word is GM will be bankrupt very very shortly. Gee I wonder why.

93buicklesabrelmtd
11-17-2005, 06:06 AM
LOL
Im still going to buy the new body, I LOVE these cars.
Besides, I now know how to work on them my own self.

Its normally something real small of a problem, that confuses people, and cheap to fix. Parts for this car is cheap compared to foreign cars.

My car has been dealer free, and runs excellent.

polarzak
11-17-2005, 07:59 AM
:disappoin I bought it used from a dealer in Phoenix with 60K miles. 3 months later, I had to purchase a whole new transmission, all 4 window regulators are broken and the windows don't work. Now my fuel injectors are fried.

Must have gotten a lemon or an abused vehicle. I am quite happy with mine.

imidazol97
11-17-2005, 08:20 AM

Did you do a background check (CarFax) on the car before purchase to see if it had been a buyback or had warranty and other service done to indicate problems or problem drivers/maintenance? Did have the dealer run the history by the VIN number?

Did you have a prepurchase inspection done by a good, knowledgeable on GM mechanic? $100??????

You smear a good car with a broad brush. I've had LeSabres 93, 98, 03 and have had MUCH fewer problems with them compared to others with other cars from all companies.

Who is telling you your injectors are all fried. That sounds odd because injectors might go back one at a time... to give problems at 60K miles--I don't think so. I've never had an injector problem--since 1986.

The window regulators have had some discussion here. VW have a problem with their Jettas that have a plastic part holding up the window--breaks and the whole window drops in.

Add your comment to this topic!