Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Fuel Question.anyone Know?

phess
11-16-2005, 06:24 PM
:banghead: I HAVE A QUESTION.FOR ANY ONE THAT KNOWS.WELL I HAVE A 2000 HONDA ACCORD EX..MY CAR RUNS BETTER WHEN THE FUEL IS LOW .WHEN THE FUEL IS HIGH IT RUNS POOR,IT LOOSES POWER.WHEN THE FUEL IS LOW IT RUNS WAY BETTER.DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY? :banghead: .PLEASE DROP SOME LINES.THANK YOU :screwy:

tbayliss
11-17-2005, 07:13 AM
Have you scanned for pending codes? It sounds like it could be related to the evap system.

phess
11-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Have you scanned for pending codes? It sounds like it could be related to the evap system.

What are pending codes?sorry to ask
:)

tbayliss
11-18-2005, 10:03 AM
Not all codes will immediately cause a check engine light. Take it to someplace like Autozone and have them scan it to see if there are any stored codes that haven't caused a CEL yet. The computer doesn't run the Fuel evaporative system tests very often, so it can take a bit to get a light if there is a problem.

phess
11-19-2005, 01:42 AM
Not all codes will immediately cause a check engine light. Take it to someplace like Autozone and have them scan it to see if there are any stored codes that haven't caused a CEL yet. The computer doesn't run the Fuel evaporative system tests very often, so it can take a bit to get a light if there is a problem.

ok.i see what u mean.thankz.ill get that checked out

Add your comment to this topic!