Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

AF modelling european meeting

gionc
11-16-2005, 01:26 PM
Hey european guys!
is someone interesting in an european meeting of AF mod. members?

Soemeone of us are quetly busy until june for '80 contest, so my idea is
why can't we meet around june/july in a central country, like Germany: I think a lot of us could drive for max.8/10 hours (and pick up peoples by the way:iceslolan) or fly with a 1 hour cheap trip from Belgium, France, Uk, East Lands, North, and Shout, Italy Spain and Greek....

I have some ideas:
- we could partecipate at a local contest (I'm quetly envious of those people shoutern NNL:iceslolan)
- or... we also could have a non-stop (tons of cofee please) group build over the weekend: we could buy the 1 subject from a LHS: cool 8/10 peoples who quarrel for 1 only kit:evillol:
- cool: we could post in real time updates on our forum, hour by hour
- everyone could pick some models/tools from home so we can see in analogical mode:iceslolan what we normally see by screen and also some speciality (stevensky: you could be the first to attack my chianti/amarone/passito:evillol:)

someone interested?

klutz_100
11-16-2005, 02:40 PM
I think the idea is cool! (even without the Chianti ;) ).

I can see A TON of logistical problems :) but so what!! :biggrin:

I'm in!

godfather23
11-16-2005, 02:52 PM
Sounds quite interesting. And - wow - I live in that central country you suggested meeting in. Keep me updated.

Snooker
11-16-2005, 03:10 PM
That sounds very interesting, count me in!

MidMazar
11-16-2005, 10:12 PM
let me borrow 700 dollars for a plane ticket

geronimo77
11-17-2005, 12:32 AM
great idea.
But Germany is not in central. But Hungary is absolutely in central :)

hrmodeler
11-17-2005, 01:36 AM
Hungary have big contest every year and many great models there, and it's much closer to me :-) .

I just go CD with invitationa nd photos for next year contest. :-)

gionc
11-17-2005, 03:29 AM
Hungary have big contest every year and many great models there, and it's much closer to me :-) .

I just go CD with invitationa nd photos for next year contest. :-)

Zeljko, should be cool: is the contest worldwide open to modellers?
Give us next news, please:smile:

hrmodeler
11-17-2005, 03:53 AM
Yes, it's ope. Usually there are modelers from Hungary (host), Poland, Italy, Czeck, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia,...

It's big contest which is held in April every year. I hope so that I will go next year and that bad luck will not hit me again.

Geronimo can tell us more because that is his home country.

Add your comment to this topic!