Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Body Kit Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrichards2005
11-14-2005, 01:02 AM
Ok I have a 91 Accord. I'm trying to get a body kit for it, but they aren't EVERY F'IN WHERE like civic kits. I like this kit on ebay. (I know shame on me) But this company GUARANTEES fitment and direct-bolt on assembly. The company is called areodesigns. Has anyone ever dealt with them. How did it go???

iVteC_PoWeR
11-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Never heard of em and if its on ebay and its saying that its guaranteed i wouldnt trust it either

shnailpower
11-15-2005, 09:03 PM
Hey, here's a good idea. How about instead of throwing away your money on tastless rice you make the goddam car fucking go faster! Then again if you wanted that you wouldn't have gotten' a honda. OWNED. No, actually Hondas can be fast. Only the NSX and s2000 though. Pugh... Ricers :grinno:

Schister66
11-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Hey, here's a good idea. How about instead of throwing away your money on tastless rice you make the goddam car fucking go faster! Then again if you wanted that you wouldn't have gotten' a honda. OWNED. No, actually Hondas can be fast. Only the NSX and s2000 though. Pugh... Ricers :grinno:

WTF? That was no help at all.....and only the S2000 and the NSX are fast huh? Go check Hondatech....there are a lot of cars that are faster than you'd think.

You don't have a damn clue what you're talking about by the sounds of it.

wrichards2005
11-16-2005, 12:14 AM
Why the fuck are you even posting? What do you drive? Hmm. What is he gonna say like some big V8 I'm sure... There are Hondas I can pretty much guarantee that have double the horsepower of any car you SUPPOSEDLY have, and will school you any where. I think you got your ass whooped by a Civic and now you got something up your ass that makes you hate everyone with a honda. Get over it.

My advice: Stop boning your cousin, Bobby Joe.
Second: Don't post anything about Honda's until you actually beat one.

GET OFF OF HER BUDDY, THAT AIN'T LEGAL HERE!!!

AnotherCivicOwner
11-16-2005, 01:24 AM
Ain't notin' rowng wit doin' yur' cuzin'..... :p

Schister66
11-16-2005, 12:46 PM
She's mu cuzin, i cudda swornd she wud mu secund cuzin....

If youre going to rip on Honda, get the fuck out of the Honda forum or you're going to be taking a permanent vacation from AF....:loser:

WDELOAD
11-19-2005, 11:04 AM
back to the subject i wouldnt go with ebay.. ive done body kits from cars that are from ebay and some from actually companys.. the problem with ebay is it might fit good but the fiberglass is usually crappy

Add your comment to this topic!