Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

thinking of buying 94 Seville STS

lukep
11-13-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm just looking for some input on this vehicle. I'm thinking of buying a 94 Seville STS (Northland v8). The dealer wants 7900.00. The car is from Arizona and has been owned by only one person with 51,000 miles on it. The car basically looks brand new and I loved it when I test drove it. Everything seemed to work fine and I liked the way it drives, smooth and powerful, and is very comfortable to drive.

Any input? I'm sure most of the people on here found this board cause they had problems with their car, but there's gotta be some people on here that know the car well and have honest opinions about it.

dbc5115
11-18-2005, 10:01 AM
I'm just looking for some input on this vehicle. I'm thinking of buying a 94 Seville STS (Northland v8). The dealer wants 7900.00. The car is from Arizona and has been owned by only one person with 51,000 miles on it. The car basically looks brand new and I loved it when I test drove it. Everything seemed to work fine and I liked the way it drives, smooth and powerful, and is very comfortable to drive.

Any input? I'm sure most of the people on here found this board cause they had problems with their car, but there's gotta be some people on here that know the car well and have honest opinions about it.

Thats only 4600 mis per yr ave.Is that correct.Wasnt driven much huh?.Im the 3rd owner of a 95 STS w 165k miles.Ive put 60-70 k on it and it has been the best vehicle I have ever owned.Brakes AC comp and blower motor has been the only needed repairs.I currently am having a fuel related problem but I dont think its major.
I will definately buy another one when its pasture time for mine.Quietest best riding car Ive ever been in.I drive 600 mis a week and ave 25 mpg.
Very happy with mine.Paid $5000 for mine with 100k mis on it.

caddydaddy
11-22-2005, 09:32 AM
They're good cars, but just remember, it's old and can get expensive to fix! If that's fine with you, then enjoy the STS!

Add your comment to this topic!