Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

87 b2600 vacuum hose help

b26004x4
11-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Please help I have an 87 mazda b2600 i bought it with the engine in the back in pieces, rebuilt the engine, when i installed the engine all the vacuum lines were cut and plugged and many of the vacuum solenoids are missing if anyone knows where i can find a wiring diagram, or at least a picture of this setup or a way to remove these lines and still get proper vacuum to my distributor, i have found lots for a b2200 but none for the b2600, thank you very much in advance,

LB45
11-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Please help I have an 87 mazda b2600 i bought it with the engine in the back in pieces, rebuilt the engine, when i installed the engine all the vacuum lines were cut and plugged and many of the vacuum solenoids are missing if anyone knows where i can find a wiring diagram, or at least a picture of this setup or a way to remove these lines and still get proper vacuum to my distributor, i have found lots for a b2200 but none for the b2600, thank you very much in advance,
I have an 87 b2600 sitting in my back yard. The original carb was a joke. To many electronic controls and vacuum lines. I took all the original stuff off and replaced it with a Weber carb that I found on the net. I think I still have all the original parts but I have no idea how it all goes back.The Weber worked good, but I developed a miss due to low compression in one cylinder and haven't got around to fixing it yet. The Weber setup cost around 300.00 but it will save a lot of headaches.
Mine is an automatic--rare I think--kind of underpowered 100 HP

Add your comment to this topic!