Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Secret Santas!

-Jayson-
11-12-2005, 02:24 PM
ok i saw this on antirice.com and thought it would be fun to do over here, i also copied and pasted the rules, (hey it was easier)

ENTRY DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 24TH

Ok, here's the deal, and MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS BEFORE POSTING.

1. Do NOT post ANYTHING beside your address. No smileys, nothing, we need this thread to be neat and tidy in order for this to go smoothly.

2. Do NOT post your address unless you're willing to spend at LEAST $5 to $10. If you back out at the last minute and somebody who gave a gift does not recieve one, we'll know who you are and I'm sure there will be much suffering.

3. No inquiring to find out who your Secret Santa is. This is supposed to be fun, so if you don't think you can keep it a secret, then don't play.

4. You will be RANDOMLY selected to be somebodies Secret Santa, and somebody will be RANDOMLY selected to be yours. Sorry for shipping purposes i want to limit this to people in North America Only

5. ALL GIFTS MUST BE SENT OUT BY THURSDAY DECEMBER 15TH.

6. I personally will hold the responsibility of informing each person who you are a secret santa for.

7. I dont care where the gift come froms, you can order it from a place online and have it sent, you can buy it at a store gift wrap it and send it. Anyway you want to do it as long as the gift gets there.

8. No Adult gifts, no alcohol or drugs of any sort. No prank gifts. In short, if you wouldnt give your mother it, dont give someone on here it. Remember i will know who everyones secret santa is.

9. Just add your name and mailing address in your reply, you will be added to list. Do not post anything else.

PWRDbyUNCLEbens
11-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Sounds Fun, but how about we send you a pm instead?

CassiesMan
11-12-2005, 07:52 PM
yeah, I dont do teh whole post contact info in public.

-The Stig-
11-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Seriously, this is a bad idea.

Plus, nobody is going to buy me anything worth a shit anyways. And I won't spend shit on any of you fuckers either. Not that I don't like you, just I don't like you.

Closed.

Add your comment to this topic!