Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1978 lincoln mark v parting out

andeez
11-08-2005, 09:52 PM
i have a 1978 lincoln continental mark v that i will be parting out. i can send pics. everything works. 460 runs good, c6 trans , body is straight, white exterior with saddle top. interior looks to be a faded orange. moon roof tries to move. all glass in excellent shape.a/c works. seats move and controls in great shape. has garage opener in visor. electric antenna goes up and down. grill in ok shapeall blinkers and marker lamps in good shape. head light covers work. aluminum wheels with lug covers in excellent shape. i am going to use the braking system, i will probably getting rid of the rear end. not really sure at this point if just the housing or gears also. gears are 250 ratio. cruise also works.

mickster
12-31-2005, 05:24 PM
i have a 1978 lincoln continental mark v that i will be parting out. i can send pics. everything works. 460 runs good, c6 trans , body is straight, white exterior with saddle top. interior looks to be a faded orange. moon roof tries to move. all glass in excellent shape.a/c works. seats move and controls in great shape. has garage opener in visor. electric antenna goes up and down. grill in ok shapeall blinkers and marker lamps in good shape. head light covers work. aluminum wheels with lug covers in excellent shape. i am going to use the braking system, i will probably getting rid of the rear end. not really sure at this point if just the housing or gears also. gears are 250 ratio. cruise also works.
do you still have this car i;am looking for parts for my 78 mark please reply mickster!!

77lincoln
01-31-2006, 09:05 AM
ill buy the 460 for 500

schabbo
03-03-2007, 11:54 AM
I need some Mark V parts (1979). I'm looking for a passenger side view mirror (remote cable type) and a passenger side corner lamp and lens. Both must be in excellent shape. Any luck?

jaschabbo@gmail.com

Add your comment to this topic!