Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Conversion.....

QuarterMile
11-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Hey everyone how is it going? I come here because I have a few things I need to ask about. Number one I am trying to change out my tan interior for black interior. I can’t find anyone with black interior. I am doing everything I can to find it I been looking for months now.

I am also looking for a few other things, I am looking to do a conversion on the front and back bumper, I was going to go with a body kit but personally I don’t care much for kits I think they are over done now and the stock look is more in. I am also looking for 98-2000 bumpers for my teg, I will also need the headlights if I do that conversion.

If anyone is letting something like this go for a resanable price would you please hit me up on AIM or e-mail my e-mail is williamfyeager@hotmail.com and my AIM name is Knockhimoff. or you can even post right here I will respond back. Thanks..

QuarterMile
11-05-2005, 10:32 AM
I live in colorado springs co, if I could even find a parts car with the interior and some bumpers or front bumper and lights at the most I would be happy. CAN ANYONE HELP?

Xesss
11-06-2005, 04:25 AM
good luck buddy on ur search. i got a 94 teg with a 98-01 front conversion. sweet as hell with a type r lip. jsut keep lookin u find it sooner or later

QuarterMile
11-06-2005, 10:26 AM
I have about 2 grand in the bank, but to buy the stock bumpers cost so fucking much money it's not funny. They want like a G for both bumpers with the headlights is it worth it? Or should I just wait off, I know im never going to find them in a junk yard because I have called around for months and all they have is striped integras, and that’s 94's and 95's and there is few of them.

I can only imagen how nice your car looks with the new bumpers on it; the look I am going for is the new bumpers with a yellow paint job with a black carbon fiber type r lip a carbon fiber hood and a carbon fiber type r wing.

kornflakes28546
11-09-2005, 07:23 PM
save up another g and do the JDM front end conversion... thats what i would do with the money if i was you. :2cents:

R.s.D
11-14-2005, 02:25 AM
i dont see the diff between the front end of 94-97 integras and the 98-01s
can someone point a few things out for me?

knorwj
11-15-2005, 03:32 PM
i dont see the diff between the front end of 94-97 integras and the 98-01s
can someone point a few things out for me?

the headlights are slightly more aggressive looking in the 98+. look directly above your post at kornflakes car, that is a 98+ now go look through some of our FAQ thread or almost any of our stickies for WHTTEG's signature, that is a pre 98

Add your comment to this topic!