Page updated on 11-18-2017

2002 Acura RSX

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

LjasonL
02-10-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by kale82

Who told you an RSX Type-S costs $28,000????? The only thing I could possibly think why you'd say something like that is if you were talk'n Canadian Dollars.. but USD they MSRP at $23,650, which is a far cry from $30,000.. but I'm sure the STi is still quite a nice car, however not in the same price range, IMHO.

-Bryan Layne
1995 Honda Civic EX

that may be the price it says on the honda website, but try going to a dealership and get one for less the $27,000 ill give u props if u can. the ones in the local dealership are $31,000 this guy i know drove 3 hours just to get to a dealership that was down to $28,000. and yes im speaking american dollars. i talked to another guy that paid $29,000 for his. and like i said all the ones in the dealership say $31,000 on the stickers.

and IF u could get one for msrp and not the dealer markup, that puts it in the same price range as the wrx, which is still faster. plus there is NO dealer markup on subarus, they HAVE to sell for msrp.

Shariq
02-10-2002, 07:12 PM
$31,000?!?!?!?!? OH MY GOD! Thats a rip off! My cousin got his for 24,500. And this was in August. Even 28 thou is too much.

LjasonL
02-10-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Shariq
$31,000?!?!?!?!? OH MY GOD! Thats a rip off!

no kidding!

kale82
02-10-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by ldelaysionl

that may be the price it says on the honda website, but try going to a dealership and get one for less the $27,000 ill give u props if u can. the ones in the local dealership are $31,000 this guy i know drove 3 hours just to get to a dealership that was down to $28,000. and yes im speaking american dollars. i talked to another guy that paid $29,000 for his. and like i said all the ones in the dealership say $31,000 on the stickers.

and IF u could get one for msrp and not the dealer markup, that puts it in the same price range as the wrx, which is still faster. plus there is NO dealer markup on subarus, they HAVE to sell for msrp.

where the hell you shop'n???? HOLLYWOOD or something?? GEEZE THAT'S A RIP!!! I've been to 3 different Acura Dealers in two different states even, look'n at RSX Type-S's...2 in Phoenix. AZ and 1 in Las Vegas, NV and test drove one in phoenix... and the most expensive one I found was $25,500 cuz they put on the full OEM body kit and some aftermarket racing hart rims and some other extra options... Maybe if yer on the East Coast the dealers are fuck'n you guys over cuz i've never bothered to look at the prices on that end, but here on the West Coast, they're sell'n at MSRP, NO DEALER MARKUP, and yes, that's on the sticker.. I mean, shit, they weren't even mark'n up the S2000's that much, and they're sell'n like mad crazy.. the dealer markup on those is about $6k.. I've hit the official website of about 8 other acura dealers in cali and utah also, and they list their inventory and the sticker price, and NONE of those were over $24,000... mind you that's not include'n TT&L, but neither is the WRX that you seem to be so fond of.. Sorry to hear yer buddy got ass raped on an RSX.. that really sucks...

-Bryan Layne
1995 Honda Civic EX

Dahmin8
02-10-2002, 11:04 PM
Acura Mission Viejo Cali is selling the RSX Type S for under 24K. They also have a beefed up version for 30K, but it includes alot of extras.
If you're in Arkansas I really hope they get straightened out for price gouging.
So if you think about it you should do one of two things. Contact your Better Business Bureau or buy from out of state like the dealers are most definitely doing. Cali's got great prices.:bandit:

LjasonL
02-11-2002, 02:55 AM
honda is definately ripping us off around here. when the s2000 came out they were all about $10k above sticker :bloated: but when i traded my 93 civic i only got $1200 for good condition with a few aftermarket parts. 99 civic si's are just now down to around $18000 here. so u pay more than u should to get one, then get no trade in value when youre done with it.

oh and my "buddy" who got screwed on the rsx, he threw a rod THROUGH the block, warranty didnt cover it cuz he was racing, he didnt have any insurance. so now he pays $450 a month for a lawn decoration!

kale82
02-11-2002, 12:13 PM
honda is definately ripping us off around here. when the s2000 came out they were all about $10k above sticker :bloated: but when i traded my 93 civic i only got $1200 for good condition with a few aftermarket parts. 99 civic si's are just now down to around $18000 here. so u pay more than u should to get one, then get no trade in value when youre done with it.

oh and my "buddy" who got screwed on the rsx, he threw a rod THROUGH the block, warranty didnt cover it cuz he was racing, he didnt have any insurance. so now he pays $450 a month for a lawn decoration!

Ya I've heard of a few people doin that with the Type-S's cuz the Type-S has no Rev Limiter and people would be cruize'n on the freeway in 6th and some little 89 CRX fly's by them so they downshift and punch it and accidentally downshift into 1st or something and POOF no more engine cuz no rev limiter.. damn that sucks.. When I went and testdrove the Type-S the first thing the salesmen told me BE CAREFUL DOWNSHIFTING, there's no rev limiter on the Type-S's... hehehe.. my "buddy" has a 99 Si, and he let his insurance lapse on it for a week, and in that week, it got stolen, they found it 2 weeks later, completely trashed and stripped of everything, even the honda emblems... so now he's pay'n $380 a month for the same thing.. a lawn ornament.. cuz he had no insurance to pay for it... man, glad I'm not them...

-Bryan Layne
1995 Honda Civic EX

F20C
02-11-2002, 10:16 PM

Honda doesn't rip you off. It's the dealership that rips you off. Honda get's none of those mark up money. Honda sold each S2000 at a loss to dealership. They were given to dealerships at a price of 29K. Some people bought their 2000 models for 41K. Which means a 12K profit for dealership.

LjasonL
02-11-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by kale82
so they downshift and punch it and accidentally downshift into 1st or something and POOF no more engine cuz no rev limiter..

hmm... exactly what he did. i think he went to 2nd at 80mph?

kale82
02-12-2002, 12:16 PM

hmm... exactly what he did. i think he went to 2nd at 80mph?

OUCH!!!!! Ya, that'll do it!.... :eek: *cringe* :eek:

-Bryan Layne
1995 Honda Civic EX

Type R
02-12-2002, 11:23 PM
NEVER!
NEVER TALK LIKE THAT TO A HONDA!
HONDAS DON'T RIP PEOPLE OFF!
THE DEALERSHIP DOES!
THAT IS WHY THERE ARE DIFFERENT PRICES AT DIFFERENT DEALERSHIPS!

DAMN THOSE MONEY LOVING DEALERS!:flipa:

Pharty012
02-18-2002, 01:27 PM
my friend went to the local street racing place here in MD on friday and he saw a rsx turbo.........:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i was like WHAT!?!?!?!??!
and he was like yup.... it supposedly burned a viper gto... and i was like:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: makes me mad that his beeper was out of service....:( just isn't fair!!!!! i wanted to see that... but turbo rsx..??? beat a viper gto.... a must see event

kale82
02-18-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Pharty012
my friend went to the local street racing place here in MD on friday and he saw a rsx turbo.........:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i was like WHAT!?!?!?!??!
and he was like yup.... it supposedly burned a viper gto... and i was like:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: makes me mad that his beeper was out of service....:( just isn't fair!!!!! i wanted to see that... but turbo rsx..??? beat a viper gto.... a must see event

hmmm... actually I don't doubt it... if he pushed his turbo to about 20psi, you'd be look'n at a 500+hp RSX... depending on what kinda turbo he's got mind you.. damn that'd be fuck'n sweeeeeeeeeeeeet..

*drool*

-Bryan Layne
1995 Honda Civic EX

LjasonL
02-18-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Pharty012
viper gto

u mean gts?

Dahmin8
02-18-2002, 02:17 PM
Do you think a Turbo Charged RSX could beat this 2003 Viper?
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/325433DCP_0026.JPG

kale82
02-18-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Dahmin8
Do you think a Turbo Charged RSX could beat this 2003 Viper?
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/325433DCP_0026.JPG

well I guess that would all depend on what the specs were for it now huh? :D

-Bryan Layne
1995 Honda Civic EX

Dahmin8
02-18-2002, 06:02 PM
It's a nice VIPER. I'm sure that Dodge would just love to see a race like that on the GP Circuit. You know where a Turbo Charge RSX beats out a Viper or a Corvette for that matter.:)

Type R
02-22-2002, 06:40 PM
My idea of vipers are that they are just for looks.
I don't think any vipers has good specs.
I think that they are just for looks.
But thats just my opinion.
:D

fatninja19
02-23-2002, 03:29 AM
beat a viper in what way? many factors determine the outcome... how much boost will it run? how much $$$ will be put into the rsx? that viper has 500 hp and at least 500 lb/ft. so going straight, the viper would devistate a trubo'ed rsx. the viper should also win in a pretty open road course(such as Willow Springs).

Dahmin8
02-23-2002, 08:17 AM
Sounds like reality strikes the the RSX if it ever comes up against the Viper to me.
The RSX is a nice little poor man's sports car. I can't afford an RSX or a Viper.
The reason for that is everything in the automotive biz has become over inflated.
That includes some peoples ego's.
I like the RSX.:D
I like the Viper.:cool:
That being said, it would be nice to be able to get a car that's within reach of everyone's pockets. Stable power, with big numbers.
Equivalent to cars in the past niether of these cars, price wise would be realistic.
With cruder methods and technologies, cars in the past put out bigger numbers and didn't have to have babied when crashed.
But alas times have changed.
The 72 Caprice Classic, that I once owned...that cost about $3700 brand new is a thing of the past. It was a V8, 402 ci, heavy as F*^k big boat.
But I liked it too. :p
Did I say earlier that I liked the RSX Type S.
24K is a lot of money and 80K is a greater sum.
I'm sure that your friend while racing a Viper threw a lot of salt in that guys game.
Because there's no way that a Viper on any straight course with somewhere approaching 400 to 500 HP at the crank could possibly have been beaten by anything in Acuras' automotive line up.
I will close by saying that what I believe happened was the guy in the 80K car was having a little fun.
Being a sportman of true character, he allowed the other guy to have some too!!!!
:frog:

G_racer
03-02-2002, 05:09 PM
I wouldnt say that the integra is excactly dead, there are still quite a bit of integras in the racing world. but ya now that the RSX has come out id does kinda see that the integra is dying. n e ways i think the integra was origional and one of a kind but now that the RSX has come out its like the new baby brother of the family and of course the baby is always gonna the attention. now since i have already accomplished one goal(to own an integra) my next major goal (other than the basic needed mods to my teg) is to own a RSX. :D C:\My Documents\filelib\Ashley's\RSX-R.jpg

MARKUSIUDIUS
03-06-2002, 03:57 AM
)POSTED MIKE
2.0 liter 4-banger in the Type-S propelled the car from 0-60mph in only 6.1 seconds during the latest Car And Driver test. The “base” version of the RSX pumps out 160hp and 141ft-lbs of torque.

It is a good car but does not match in the least to the last Type R Integra (handling and power) and as for refinment, if you want this get a bicycle. As far as the above performance figures are concerned excuse me if I cough Bullshit. The old Type R was only good for 6.7secs 0-60 and the new ones in Australia have been tested running on 98ron fuel and they are only capable of 7 secs flat for the dash.
Dont get me wrong it was about time for a body was upgraded but a few more horses say up to 220 and a better cornering suspension, it would have turned from good into great.:flash:

PS In Oz it is still called a Type R, I would prefer to call it a Type S and hope that the changes I wrote about come into fruition so then it has some ground to stand on.

MARKUSIUDIUS
03-06-2002, 04:12 AM
Just on the Sti debarkle

Subaru has no intension of keeping the bug eyed shape of the current rexs due to its unpopular look and sales. So if you intend on buying one wait unitl 2003 when the new shape arrives. We have had the Sti since Feb and its a piss poor replacement to the last model.

Also the current Sti is down from 280hp to 260hp and will cost at least 8grand more than a standard wrx. :flash:

1995HondaCivic
03-10-2002, 06:46 PM
RSX

S2Corolla
04-07-2002, 12:43 AM
Turbo RSX? What the hell did he do? They have an 11:1 compression ratio. I doubt he could push 4 psi on the stock motor without sending himself and his RSX to Hell....
I think the RSX would do better all motor with a nos shot. Just my opinion though.
I'm getting one next month.

*************OPINION******************
They're like apples and oranges. The RSX makes for a better drag car and for a much better car to drive around and cruise it in. I LOVE RSX's, I didn't like them at first because I'm a fan of Integra's. But as soon as I warmed up to them... They're really great cars.
I'd rather have the RSX.
But if all I cared about is performance, which is only one of the five main reasons you buy a car... Then I'd get a WRX, but I'd still debate getting an RSX, it's just a real great car.

Chris
04-08-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by S2Corolla
Turbo RSX? What the hell did he do? They have an 11:1 compression ratio. I doubt he could push 4 psi on the stock motor without sending himself and his RSX to Hell....
I think the RSX would do better all motor with a nos shot. Just my opinion though.

It IS possible to lower the compression, and the only way to make maximum power is with FI.

OLDMAN
04-10-2002, 07:38 PM
I have had 2 Integra GSR's a BF Red 96 and a SSB 99. Now have the RSXtypeS and have been quite pleased with it.:cool::D:cool:

SinisaM
04-14-2002, 09:49 PM
SinisaMTo anybody that test drove TYPE S... how is the transmission? OK GOOD SUCKS??? I have a 99 Mustang GT and I hate the transmission, it's manual, there is TOO MANY stop signs and lights here you have to slow down and stop every couple of seconds... I hate pulling down into the second gear, than up right up to the 3rd gear... it was just hard... I'd rather drive an automatic... I was wondering about RSX TYPE S transmission since it only comes with a 6 speed manual? How is it? Hard? EASY? is it anything new? Thanx in advance

nemesls_2000
04-28-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by NewbieUSchic
:D As tired as i am of most Honda/Acura cars this RSX made me say 'Wow an Acura!' which i haven't said in a while.. Unregretably I did sell my civic and bought a 2002 Lancer..yeah yeah i hear bitchin about it but i like it..i'm out of the import scene myself...or until the parts for the US Lancer comes out..heheheh:devil:
The Lancer EVO comes out to the US in January 2003 and I guarantee that it WILL NOT suck!!!

BreakbeatMonky
06-15-2002, 01:36 AM
when i see a rsx .. i say .. hey .. there's an rsx..

hahahhaa ...

btw my rsx has honda emblems front and back .. just for fun:alien2:

02RSXSilver
08-01-2002, 12:33 PM
I have always been a V-8 American car guy (Camaro, T/A etc.) they were fun to drive (11 sec car), but this lille gas sipper is a blast... it is like a go cart or steriods. I would highly reccomend one to anyone thinking about it. Awesome. Does anyone have (validated by timeslips) performance stats on these things? Trap speed/ET? I have read online (motortrend and car and driver) discrepancies of over a second and quite a few mph through the 1/4.

Thanks

Brandon Johnson

GoOfY_StyLeZ
09-02-2002, 02:45 AM
rsx looks too much like a space-ship that landed in the middle of a honda factory on top of future integra plans...

hmmm...looks like its worth trying out...seems like the type-s version is very appealing...just hope the handle and acceleration for the rsx improved...i wonder if there are alotta parts out for the rsx...(holla back)

Konfuzion_05
09-22-2002, 02:31 PM
I think the RSX-S is the nicest in it's class!

It is definitely a refined version of the Integra with additional features.
It's a "sexy" looking car that will turn many heads. Everytime I see one, I stop everything I'm doing to take a closer look!! I prefer when it has a rear spoiler!!

I'm planning to buy one in the Spring/Summer of 2003 and I don't think anything else in it's class could change my mind!! :sun:

Chris
09-23-2002, 02:47 PM
Perhaps, a WRX?! more power, faster, better handling, 4wd (helps in Canada, but not at all necessary).
It might not be as nice inside as the Acura, but it all depends on what your priorities are. And yes, after the WRX, the RSX is, IMO, best in class.

Konfuzion_05
09-23-2002, 10:43 PM
Even with the WRX in it's class, I still much prefer the RSX.
I wrote a post in the RSX vs. WRX thread attempting to explain why.
Don't get me wrong, the WRX is an absolute well made automobile!
I want more to a car than what's under the hood. But again, it's a personal preference! Luxury is something important to me, so I find the RSX to have a great balance with both performance and "luxury"!

etoomey2
10-12-2002, 04:48 PM
The RSX is a nice car, a little on the ugly side, but it's growing on me, it's not too expensive and pretty quick, I just hope they Bring the R over, that would be great, if they don't, it's still a tight car, and why would you put the RSX and the C-Coupe in the same category, it's an automatic that weighs more and has less horsepower, get a lif man:)

-The Stig-
01-05-2003, 05:12 PM
I like it.. but I think its over priced...

I just built my own at the Acura site. Price came out to be $26,995.60 with all the neat little options that appealed to me. :(

Honestly, I wouldn't want to buy a car that only has 200hp for twenty-seven grand... I'd personally rather spend the money on a used '02 Camaro Z28/SS for less money and go faster in every aspect.

Dont take me wrong, I like the RSX. It's a cool looking car just not my style. Although if the Price came down I'd like it even more. :)

fatninja19
01-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Yea, I'm sure thats the case Redneck! You biased MF-er!!:cool:

-The Stig-
01-05-2003, 09:45 PM
Pshhh... Biased? Whateverrr... Pshhhhhhhh :hehehe:

I have to like a car a whole bunch for me to even spend the energy to 'build' my own on the internet. :p

Biased... pshhh just because I have 2 Chevy's and planning on getting more means nothing... Biased.. HA... right.... :rolleyes:

ksource
03-03-2003, 06:30 PM
Hey I dig my RSX. Put the right parts on it, and it will stand above the rest. You can't argue with this one though :devil: http://www.turbomagazine.com/features/0301tur_toda/

janello116
05-20-2003, 11:41 AM
i saw the coolest RSX ever on saturday night in MN...black w/ black 18s, dual exhaust, couldnt get a good look at the kit but man i WANTED it. it also helped that a way hot guy was driving it.

pterribilis
06-18-2003, 01:27 PM
Firstly,

If you have some bad stuff to say about RSX's, and you haven't driven one or possibly can't drive very well....please refrain from hating.

I got my RSX Type S a few months ago for $22,750 out the door from Fountain Acura. If you want one...talk to John Pate, and tell him Alan refferred you.

Secondly, if you are doubting stock performance. How about a 14.9@93mph with a 2.3 60ft? Don't believe me? I raced my friends WRX and here was the result : http://66.77.170.144/alan/rsxpics/rsxvswrx.jpg

See the thing with WRX's is that they are great cars but they hold most of their advantage in the launch. If they mess up the launch, they will lose their advantage and one in stock form will lose to cars 4 or 5 tenths of a second slower in stock form.

Thirdly, I have gotten to ride in a Turbo RSX that got up to 23lbs of boost while I was in it. It hasn't been tuned yet, but should be soon. Cybernation Motorsports has made a turbo kit for the RSX. The one I was in was Stage II. Check this picture and video out.

http://superaccord.net/rsx/IMG_0797.JPG

And now for the movie that I recorded inside :

TURBO RSX VIDEO (http://superaccord.net/rsx/turborsx.AVI)

This car has a lot of potential. You should go looking around for a video of one running a Integra Type R. The LSD gets the advantage in the beginning but third and fourth gear pull, catch up, and pass the DC2.

I just taught myself how to keep on the gas while shifting pretty well. I can't wait to go to the track now with Falken Azenis and Injen CAI. I'm hoping for a 14.6

rsx-lake
07-19-2003, 03:20 PM
umm!!! NICE !!! I love MY car!!! :icesangel

moe182
07-19-2003, 04:33 PM
The DC2 is dead, no contest.
Hell, i was beating stock DC2-R's in my stock RSX-S.
I mean there IS a reason why they replaced the DC2 with the DC5.

and as for the WRX/RSX debate, i know i got the RSX because of the better tranny. The WRX shifts like shit when compared to the RSX....plus NA is so much better then Turbo.

xignal
08-03-2003, 03:52 PM
:bloated: its cool man i smoked a gsr with my type s i beated it by like one and a half cars distance i just recently upgraded my S i put in a V2 aem intake, and an Apexi gt spec exhaust. now i'm just waiting for new challenges. i wonder what the outcome is gonna be ?

verfast
08-05-2003, 02:16 AM
:eek7: ok the rsx i have driven one worked on one and it looks good but when you look into the specs its still a integra VIVA LA INTEGRA

aznxthuggie
10-26-2003, 05:04 PM
i duno what the person that started the post is thinking.. the integra is the rsx.. in japan there is no acura no rsx.. its called the honda integra still.. so when you say the integra is dead.. NO IT ISN'T its just renamed under a new company made for the US.. all in all.. they are the same car.. just different generations.. the old integras are dc3 the rsx is dc5

chrismerkle
11-06-2003, 08:15 PM
planning on buying an RSX soon. I love it. Only downside is the room in the back sucks, so i guess my tall friends will need to be tied to the roof. :evillol:

went to the dealership and test drove it, pretty damn fast. cant wait till i can have one sittin in my garage! :iceslolan

vicoaj
11-18-2003, 12:25 AM
the fist one is type-s rite???

that's what i have bady~~lol~~

I love RSX soooo much man~~~~do ya?

Drifter To Be
02-08-2004, 10:55 AM
i duno what the person that started the post is thinking.. the integra is the rsx.. in japan there is no acura no rsx.. its called the honda integra still.. so when you say the integra is dead.. NO IT ISN'T its just renamed under a new company made for the US.. all in all.. they are the same car.. just different generations.. the old integras are dc3 the rsx is dc5

old integra is DC2
the one here and japan is very different...
not only do they get better gear ratios
more hp...
less sound deadening material within the car...
hmm...
ahh yes... i almost forgot...
LSD...
they have headlights w/black housing...
slightly more aggressive cams
better intake manifold
oh... and they have the very nice and well known Type R badge :iceslolan

aznxthuggie
02-29-2004, 05:24 PM
old integra is DC2
the one here and japan is very different...
not only do they get better gear ratios
more hp...
less sound deadening material within the car...
hmm...
ahh yes... i almost forgot...
LSD...
they have headlights w/black housing...
slightly more aggressive cams
better intake manifold
oh... and they have the very nice and well known Type R badge :iceslolan

yea i know.. but they aren't like DRASTICALLY different.. and not all the integras over there have lsd right? or it would be a GREAT CAR.. o yah sorry about missing all that good stuff on my post =X

jinrsx
03-20-2004, 07:39 PM
The RSX Type-s is a much better car, even than the Integra Type-r...just read.

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=2373&page_number=1

blueS15
04-18-2004, 07:58 AM
WaKE UP
You probably didnt understand that i am 22 years old and i own a 320rwhp Silvia S15 with 350NM of torque that tears up the tarmac.Three weeks ago i raced with a freaking modified S2000 with Mugen header, filter,exhaust,cams and ECU!! We raced for about 500m and the only thing it could do was to eat my 5-foot flames and my 245 rear rubber. About your NSX god, you first have to understand something. In the GT category, Nissan with the Skyline GT-R has always dominated with the Supra,NSX and RX-7 coming afterwards.
In the 2-litre class, again Hondas were last.Silvias take the shit out of them.(S2000,RSX,Prelude).Then it was the Toyota Celica GT-4 and last the Hondas.
Learn to compare categories of cars.But even with NOT equal classes of cars, a modified Silvia can go up to 800HP @ the WHEELS!!!
While an NSX naturally aspirated modified can go to 400-500hp.
So it eats dust again. Not to say about the SKYLINE that goes up to 1300hp....
Sorry buddy, but that is the raw reality about Japanese cars....
I dedicated my life in tuning, meeting personally the presidents of JUN, Top Fuel and Top Secret. I owned A Nissan Primera 2.0, an Audi A4 1.8 turbo and finally my current 1999 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R.

crazy_canuck
04-18-2004, 08:38 PM
blues15 - Quit drinking caboose juice. No one gives a crap. Not to mention that the Silvia and Skyline aren't in North America.
And how are you getting the flames? Do you have a carb? Or are you running the raw fuel through spark plugs? Or ar you using a mis-firing system? You sure as hell aren't running a carb, and you probably won't use a mis-firing system in a daily driver/private car, so you're doing it 2 Small 2 Be a dick style. If you know so much about cars you do realize that turbo'd cars will crush NA's most of the time. And there are a few 1000hp NSX's, the RSX is said to have a potential for 1100whp (according to Cybernation, the manufacturer of the fastest street RSX and the main RSX turbo company). So yes, you said that NA the NSX tops out 400-500. That's probably true. But what about if the SR20 was NA? It'd have much less. Drop in FI into the NSX or RSX and it could hang with or totally own the Silvia without blinking.

And keep in mind, I'm a fan of Nissan Japan and would've probably gotten an S15 if i could.....

BUT here is the reason why people might be detered from buying Nissan. Trolls like you own them.

p0rscheguy
05-20-2004, 07:59 PM
I haven't driven one personally but I have to admit that it reminded me of the CRX at first sight...not a bad thing. My first car was a CRX-a 1990, what an amazing car. Anyone else see these similarities?

RSX-S777
06-27-2004, 06:29 PM
BUT here is the reason why people might be detered from buying Nissan. Trolls like you own them.

A friendless idiot in a fast Nissan is, after all, still a friendless idiot...

crazy_canuck
06-27-2004, 07:51 PM
Yeah, but who'd want to be somewhat kinda assosciated with him:D I don't even wanna live on the same side of the world as him :D

RSX-S777
06-27-2004, 09:18 PM
That's probably best...to avoid his far reaching exhaust flames and all :disappoin :lol:

crazy_canuck
06-28-2004, 08:19 AM
His breath'd probably be worse than the flames:D

clutch_dumper
07-21-2004, 02:19 PM
I'll take the RSX and day, and then donate my bowels to the Integra.

Add your comment to this topic!