Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

3 things...

losermeetsworld
11-01-2005, 06:50 PM
I have an beauty sitting in my driveway.

It's a 1994 V6 B-3000 SE with only 39,000 original miles, no chips in the paint, no rust, no dings, scratches, absolutly perfect in every way, and before I bought it, it was used on a farm and never saw a highway! Runs beautifully and looks awesome!

There are three things I desperatly need help with. Of first concern... I live in north Texas, and usually in the mornings when I start her up for the first time, she squeaks really, really loud for a mile or two and then is fine... I talked to several other local B-Series owner and the general consensus is that Texas trucks like waking up about us much as I do. Is this anything to worry about?

Second, In the parking lot at work, someone backed into me, and there was no damage done to the paint, bumper or anything, except it cracked the side light cover. A similar occurance cracked the left brakelight cover, but both are only hairline cracks and very noticable, so I'd like to replace them, but I don't want to pay for an entire light, anywhere where I can buy just the cover?

Lastly, and more importantly... Me, in one of my idiot redneck moments nailed a mailbox at 20 or 30 mph with my passenger side rear view and I need a new one... I've searched everywhere and Ebay has none... I need passanger side power mirror SE trim and Mazda wants $150 for me to order one... Anyone know where to get one for cheaper?

Thanks a million... I really want to get my baby back to best shape.

87b2000
11-19-2005, 11:51 AM
the loud noise you hear is most likely a loose belt, I have the same problem.

Add your comment to this topic!