Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Photoetched parts...

garik-d
11-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Hello, recently I've started building a Hasegawa 1/24 Honda F1 RA272 kit.
I found that the market is full with photoetched parts for the 1/20 tamiya kit but I can't find suitble photoetched parts for the Hasegawa kit.

Any ideas?

freakray
11-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Make your own?

By generic sets to get what you want?

MPWR
11-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Does the kit really need help? There are many, many photoetch sets that really don't add anything to the kit they're intended for. Some of S27's products spring readily to mind. Hasegawa tends to put out good kits- maybe a seat belt is all it needs?

mickbench
11-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Does the kit really need help? There are many, many photoetch sets that really don't add anything to the kit they're intended for. Some of S27's products spring readily to mind. Hasegawa tends to put out good kits- maybe a seat belt is all it needs?

I'd agree. I built the Tamiya kit, and brought the Acu Stion upgrade. It help to add to the build, but didn't really need it, the metal trumpets were nice though.

I've not built or seen the Haegawa kit. I think some members on here have built it though, perhaps they can advise better if the kit needs P/E.

garik-d
11-02-2005, 01:23 PM
10x

gionc
11-02-2005, 01:37 PM

I can't agree at all: PEUS add some few details for sure (not knowing your set, I've a lot of S27, AS, SRC and SM with dozen of detail more each) but at least are for sure helpful to take everything clean

Add your comment to this topic!