Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

92 Bonne died!

pau143
10-31-2005, 06:45 AM
Well it finally died... First I am new to this forum hello everyone..I have a 1992 Bonnevile SE with 128,000 miles. It was running beautiful until a few days ago. First it started getting hard to start. I had to turn the key off and on a few times then start it. Then the other day it wouldn't start at all. Then the next day it fired and ran all day. Got home and parked it then had to move it and it wouldn't start. Then it started and I moved it. Next morning it wouldn't start just cranked, and that's where I'm at this morning just cranks.. Things I've checked..Battery, Fuel pump works can hear it kick on for 2 seconds, got fuel at fuel rail. Pulled a plug and sometimes have spark, thats when it fires up. The last few times no spark at all. Does anyone have any ideas??All help would be appreciated..Thanks in advance...

maxwedge
10-31-2005, 09:38 AM
If no spark and no injector pulse, the usual problem, should be checked though, is the crank sensor, but there are other possibilities, this may not be something you are prepared to check/repair. Do a search for crank sensor there are some good posts relating to the check procedure.

pau143
11-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Cant get the harmonic balancer nut off any suggestions

maxwedge
11-03-2005, 04:15 PM
15/16 socket and impact gun.

Add your comment to this topic!