Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Nitrous with Auto Trans Question

flip888
10-31-2005, 02:19 AM
I was wondering, if you set up nitrous on an automatic transmissioned car, and sprayed all the way from 1st to 4th nonstop (spraying even while the transmission is shifting), what would happen?

Im very interested in this question but i cant find an answer to it anywhere, so if you guys could answer it i would very much appreciate it.

Thanks

Eric

Schister66
10-31-2005, 12:07 PM
your car would go faster than usual....

flip888
10-31-2005, 04:26 PM
what...

i mean what would happen if i used nitrous during the time that the transmission was shifting.

and no one likes a wize ass....

Edit* if you weren't trying to be rude i apologise. i respect people of all intelligence levels, even retards.

drdisque
10-31-2005, 04:31 PM
Nothing special would happen, the engine's throttle plate is still open and its still running, so it would be perfectly fine to spray during shifts.

flip888
10-31-2005, 04:44 PM
cool thats really good news.

I always have heard a lot of people say auto transmissions were better for n20 and always wondered why.

Thanks drdisque.

Schister66
10-31-2005, 05:42 PM
Wow its kinda funny how you shot down what i said and then when someone else said the same thing, all of a sudden its right.........

Who looks like the retard now?

Jet-Lee
11-02-2005, 09:32 AM
agreed

flip888
11-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Wow its kinda funny how you shot down what i said and then when someone else said the same thing, all of a sudden its right.........

Who looks like the retard now?

First off, IMO you were trying to make me look like an idiot by implying that i didnt know what nitrous does.

Second of all, you said nothing like what drdisque said, he answered my question, you made a statement that wouldnt help a 2-year old figure out how nitrous would work with an automatic transmission, or any other person who is older than the 2 year old, or younger.

and third of all, i didnt call you a retard, i only said i give them some respect.

and fourth of all, thanks Jet-Lee for sharing your useful knowledge and opinion.

im going to bed now ive been up for about 30 hours

Schister66
11-02-2005, 07:47 PM
you need to calm down a little bit....i just thought it was one of those stupid no brainer questions.

Nitrous on an Auto vs a manual.....its going to go fast, it isn't going to change anything.

Ace$nyper
11-02-2005, 07:54 PM
First off, IMO you were trying to make me look like an idiot by implying that i didnt know what nitrous does.

Second of all, you said nothing like what drdisque said, he answered my question, you made a statement that wouldnt help a 2-year old figure out how nitrous would work with an automatic transmission, or any other person who is older than the 2 year old, or younger.

and third of all, i didnt call you a retard, i only said i give them some respect.

and fourth of all, thanks Jet-Lee for sharing your useful knowledge and opinion.

im going to bed now ive been up for about 30 hours

wow if you were any more passive agressive you'd probbly brake check the pope.

You called him a retard man up to it. You could have been nice had you found his anwser to vague but no you started shit.

you got into a shit fight be ready to stink at the end.

I'm impressed you dont sleep I would like to make an idol of you to worship.

Jet-Lee
11-03-2005, 09:34 AM
thanks Jet-Lee for sharing your useful knowledge and opinion.
You're welcome.

Now man the fuck up and learn to read.

this....
Nothing special would happen, the engine's throttle plate is still open and its still running, so it would be perfectly fine to spray during shifts.
comapared to this....
your car would go faster than usual....
is like answering the question of "What happens when you push on the brake pedal?" like this.....
The car gradually decellerates until the momentum is so depleted that it no longer creates forward motion.
Or...
The car stops.

Just because it's shorter and to the point, it's a "statement" not an "answer"?

I'm guessing all you wanted to hear was "It's okay little boy, go ahead and put naws on your slow automatic so you can be teh r0x0re5t street racer around."

Reading comprehension > you

Schister66
11-03-2005, 10:13 AM
:1: Lmao......

CBFryman
11-03-2005, 01:36 PM
http://www.manbitesdog.1051am.com/media/1/20050403-owned-birdshit.jpg

flip888
11-03-2005, 02:00 PM
ok whatever ill man the fuck up and learn to read, whatever

i was passive aggressive because this is the internet, i was trying not to start shit

all i needed to know was the answer to the question i had and i got it so whatever, you guys are making something out of nothing.

whatever

Hit_N_Run-player
11-03-2005, 06:41 PM
you just explained yourself in your last post...this is the internet, why get all flammed up over it? What are you going to do, fly through his cable and give him a smack...

And to your question, you should also be prepared (engine wise) to spray nitrous. Like aftermarket parts and building the engine up to take spray very reliable.

Jet-Lee
11-04-2005, 08:32 AM
...all i needed to know was the answer to the question i had and i got it so whatever, you guys are making something out of nothing.

whatever
You got your answer in Schister's post! What the hell?! YOU were the one who started throwing a baby fit because he gave you a straight simple answer.

2.2 Straight six
11-04-2005, 12:07 PM
oh my god.......

...jet-lee's post was fucking hilarious...!

flip888
11-04-2005, 08:05 PM
You got your answer in Schister's post! What the hell?! YOU were the one who started throwing a baby fit because he gave you a straight simple answer.

are you fucking retarded?

you fucking think thats the fucking answer anyone would fucking want?
are you fucking serious?

your just trying to start a shit fight. fucking ridiculous

i get this because i apologized? you think its my fault if you misinterpret shit? i sayd that thinking someone might get a laugh out of it.

what the fucking shit you can suck a fucking dick you nerd ass motherfucking pussy ass whining motherfuckers. grow the fuck up you little complaining pieces of shit. trying to say i cant read? how the fuck do i type then fag? think about it.
i feel so sorry for you if your over 19 fucking years old. your so fucking pathetic it makes me fucking sick, fuck i feel sorry for you if either way. this is what you guys do with your extra time? fucking loser

why the fuck is it that you feel the need to act like a fucking fag whenever a fucking opportunity arises? ide really fucking like to know. your the kind that makes me fucking not want to fucking come to AF anymore. its getting so fucking retarded. why dont you just shut the fuck up and stay out of other peoples shit if you dont have anything intelligent to say?
You havnt sayd anything that could passably help anyone, you just came one here to bitch at me like a little stupid ass mother fucker who wants to feel important. what a cock sucker. all you are is a ignorant bitchy little ass sucking fag. i dont give a shit if i get banned anymore. you fuckers are that fucking retarded

baby fit that motherfucker

(oh and try to respond to this before it gets locked pussies (i dont give a shit if you do))

Schister66
11-05-2005, 12:37 PM
wow you are a model of self control....

-The Stig-
11-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Listen kids, if you all can't learn to play nice in the AF Sand box, I'll be forced to send you on a time out.

Got it?

Thanks boys and girls.

Add your comment to this topic!