Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ml 55 Amg

ml55amg
10-28-2005, 05:04 PM
Dear Owners,

I am a new owner of ML 55 AMG 2000 ( 40,000 mil ).
I have the follwoing questions, I appreciate your help

1. Do you have an english user manual, where can I down load it from ?

2. The car does not have a location for the spare tire. Would you please tell me where can I place it ? How I can get information in this regards. I know AMG cars are not standard 100%.

3. The radio is locked giving a message ENTER CODE NUMBER
Where I can get this code

Thanks

beasly68
07-16-2007, 12:19 AM
ML 55 AMG

You're lucky, I have a ML 430 and I love it, I'd like to find a nice ML 55 AMG. My spare tire is mounted underneath the car. I did however, look at a used ML 55 AMG (apprx '02 or '03 ????) and the spare tire was in the back cargo area. It was mounted to the side. It had a matching carpet cover. It took a lot of room and I didn't like it. This car was at a Mercedes Dealer and when I asked the salesman about the location and if it could be changed, he said "NO!" He and my husband both crawled under the car to look. There is not enough room and I belief they said it has something to do with the performance suspension and other stuff on the AMG package. I'm almost 99% sure of that, but it has been awhile back so if someone has a more logical answer....I might be wrong. Hopes this helps. Enjoy the AMG, they sure are nice!

frustrated101
02-17-2008, 11:33 AM
The location of the spare in the back is mostly do to the dual exhaust, on the ML 55. it takes up all of the rear space where the spare is on normal ML's.

Add your comment to this topic!