Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

problems with my 2004 Colorado Crew Cab

blbaad
10-27-2005, 09:54 AM
Purchased a 2004 Chevy Colorado crew cab last year and in that time i've had to have my front speakers replaced , tried to get the rear speakers replaced but even though the static and noise is very odvious the dealership said Checy has put a freeze on replacing the speakers in the colorados, theres also a loud bumping noise that comes from the rear of the truck whenever people are in the rear cab which sounds like something is loose. Truck also has a squeeling noise everytime you make a left handed turn. Anyone else with these problems?

Bob La Londe
10-31-2005, 02:30 PM
Nope, but I woud contact GM directly and explain that something that is defective during the warranty period needs to be replaced or the cause of the problem fixed. Make sure you get a refference number for your complaint and call back everyday if need be.

Gammey3
11-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Good luck trying to get it fixed, I've been through three dealerships and endless amounts of calls with GM, my truck still needs work done. Maybe you'll get further with them than I did, but I already figured the best solution to my problem will be to trade the thing in on something else (anything not made by GM).

sperret
03-25-2009, 01:24 PM
Purchased a 2004 Chevy Colorado crew cab last year and in that time i've had to have my front speakers replaced , tried to get the rear speakers replaced but even though the static and noise is very odvious the dealership said Checy has put a freeze on replacing the speakers in the colorados, theres also a loud bumping noise that comes from the rear of the truck whenever people are in the rear cab which sounds like something is loose. Truck also has a squeeling noise everytime you make a left handed turn. Anyone else with these problems?
just had the front speakers replaced, but the biggest problem is the vibration at 50 mph, it has had new 2 new tires installed but still vibrates

Add your comment to this topic!