Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1995 Chrysler Concorde Turn Signals

jasawno
10-21-2005, 04:22 PM
The Turn Signals On My 1995 Concorde Will Not Work, They Make A Buzzing Sound Only. I Replaced The Flasher And Checked All The Bulbs, 4 Way Flashers Will Not Work Either. What Could Be Wrong?

AWP9521
10-22-2005, 03:01 PM
Might be a bad mullti-function switch if you already replaced the flasher, and checked the bulbs. Does anything else not work? I ask because the ignition switch can also cause them and other things to not work.

jasawno
11-15-2005, 03:31 PM
thank you for your reply, I found the problem it was the small wire on the positive battery cable.

Joust
09-21-2006, 10:03 AM
I have this exact same problem. Mine is intermittent. sometimes it works.
I replaced my ignition switch about a year ago. I've pulled the combination flasher and it is ok. It is simply intermittent.
from teh diagram of tehe multifuntion switch there is a connection that connects ground to teh flasher. I believe that that is intermittent as when it is acting up, i get no indicator lights at all. 4 ways, left, right, dash.
One thing though from teh diagram of the internals of the mutifuntion, that ground conenction appears to be only on when 4ways are on. but if that were true the flasher relay would be on all the time so i think that may be misleading.
can anyone confirm?

Joust
06-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Turns out my problem was the same small wire that is supposed to be connected right at the positive battery terminal. it was broken inside the insulation.

Add your comment to this topic!