Im looking this...

HondaAdict
05-22-2002, 08:12 AM
Im looking for a kit for a 86 camaro for lamborghini doors!!!

twiztidz28
05-22-2002, 08:35 AM
I know what kit you want. THe Evoluzione 2 kit. It is from http://www.k1-styling.sk The kit with the Lambo doors runs about $11,000 if I remember right. That kist is the nicest kit I have ever seen for any car. You are probably looking at another $5-$7 grand for instalation and painting. The kit replaces almost the whole outside of the car. While you are at it get the Evo 1 Interior kit. That is about $800. That comes ready to paint. They have a dealer in Ohio which distributes to people in the US. E-mail him from the site above and they wil be happy to help you. If i didn't drop a $5 grand 600 hp engine in my 86 I would of got that. In the future I probably will get one of those kits. I think it is worth the money

HondaAdict
06-03-2002, 08:01 AM
All I want is the hinges or whatever makes it go up like that... We want to keep the camaro doors. We might have to get the doors rebuild out of fiber glass. You understand what im saying?

twiztidz28
06-03-2002, 08:18 AM
First you would need to make a new door skin or find someone that makes them fiberglass. cause 3rd gen camaro doors are to heavy for the lambo door conversion. I meen it could be done but you will have to have some really good hydrolic lifts and then they still might break. I dont know where you could just get the kit but I'm almost sure that any kit can be customized to work for the camaro.

s7v7n
06-11-2002, 11:32 PM
look at my sig, that's what you want, but in a camaro; not mustang, correct?

pyro86iroc
06-19-2002, 07:17 PM
yeah that is the kit I am looking for.

Add your comment to this topic!