Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Busy Server

CivicRacerX
05-21-2002, 02:14 PM
Maybe it's just me (although I'd say that for obvious reasons it's NOT just me), but is the server always too busy? Almost any time I visit AF (which is usually about 3 times/day between 9 and 5), I get at least a few "Server Too Busy" messages. Is there anything we can do about this? I would understand if there was some big single event drawing a flood of access (like how the Mars lander killed NASA's site), but it has happened to me repeatedly over the past couple of weeks. I'm not trying to be a whiny little bitch, and I understand that AF being cost-free for everyone is nice to begin with, but is there a chance this is going to be remedied any time soon?

C

igor@af
05-21-2002, 05:35 PM
Hey C -

Yep, I am working hard on getting it all worked out.. I thank you very much for not whining about it :) So hopefully everything will be nice and fast [like the old times when AF was not so attractive :D] again sometime soon.

Turst me, I am as annoyed by it as anyone else.

Igor

speediva
05-21-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by igor@af
Hey C -

Yep, I am working hard on getting it all worked out.. I thank you very much for not whining about it :) So hopefully everything will be nice and fast [like the old times when AF was not so attractive :D] again sometime soon.

Turst me, I am as annoyed by it as anyone else.

Igor

^ What the Head Cheese said ;)

(basically, he found this before I did :D)

CivicRacerX
05-22-2002, 07:44 AM
Glad to hear it :), I need my daily dose of AF. :D

Add your comment to this topic!