Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

sr20det installation needed

kraznik
05-21-2002, 01:53 PM
I have been reading the posts here for a while and now I would like to do a det swap into my p10 g20. I need to find somebody who can install one professionally somewhere in the northwest (seattle) or northern california. I would appreciate any references to mechanics who would do it for me. Please help me! I am very serious about doing this I just can't find anyone locally who is willing to give it a try.

kris
05-25-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by kraznik
I have been reading the posts here for a while and now I would like to do a det swap into my p10 g20. I need to find somebody who can install one professionally somewhere in the northwest (seattle) or northern california. I would appreciate any references to mechanics who would do it for me. Please help me! I am very serious about doing this I just can't find anyone locally who is willing to give it a try.

How about Northern Utah?

balishan
05-30-2002, 05:38 PM
I have a friend that will do it for you.......he's in Seattle and he's done like 2 or 3 det swaps on sentras and he says he's confident on G20's too........I need to check back with you on a price but I will ask him tonight.......peace

kraznik
06-09-2002, 03:06 AM
That would be great if your friend in Seattle could do it. You can email me at alexk47@moscow.com with any more info or if you have prices. Thanks a lot, I really want to do this I just need some professional help.

TIZAO
06-12-2002, 10:13 PM
How bout in Oregon!?:alien: :bloated: :smoka: :flash:

balishan
06-13-2002, 09:40 PM
my friend can do it between 500 and 1000.......he didn't give me a very good answer and I'll keep asking him but he's hard to get a hold of right now.....I'll get back to you soon

Add your comment to this topic!